Costa Blanca training camp 2019
Guided cycling Tour Costa Blanca training camp 2019. From March 9 until March 16
Check all cycling trips in Spain here: ALL CYCLING TRIPS IN SPAIN
Only need a bike for the Costa Blanca? Check: Bike rentals Costa Blanca
Guided cycling Tour Costa Blanca training camp 2019 on road bike
Cycle the backyards of Costa Blanca and get an unforgettable road cycling experience. Jump on your race bike and cycle daily guided rides, well structured daily group rides catering for all abilities. The Costa Blanca region around Albir, Benidorm, Altea and Calpe has a lot to offer. This beautiful part of Spain is a paradise for all keen cyclist. The area has many high mountains and undulating hills. The routes have been designed and are suitable routes for all kinds of cyclist. The sunny climate and all year round warm climate makes Costa Blanca one of the best cycling regions in the world! Flights to the Costa Blanca ( Alicante) are reasonable priced to Alicante.
The weather is much warmer in March than other European destinations, this is the reason why many of the top professional teams use the area for their pre-season training. The roads are of good quality and there is a choice of either coastal, hilly and even mountainous rides, with some roads going to 1200m high.
Jump on your bike and cycle the Costa Blanca training camp ride
- 7 nights in Superb Albir Graden Resort based on half board
- Guided trainingsrides in a friendly atmosphere let by an experience cycling guide \
- The Costa Blanca is very popular among cycling enthusiast
- Access to all the hotel’s facilities as detailed above
- Daily group rides for all cycling abilities
- A bike wash station & mechanical station
- Secured bike storage
- Your guides in 2019 will be Darrel and Tony.