Gran Fondo Strade Bianche 2021
Gran Fondo Strade Bianche 2021 from September 10 until September 13
GF Event date Sunday September 12 – For private groups from 4 persons or more only.
Need a bike anywhere else in Tuscany? Check TUSCANY BIKE RENTALS
Experience the GF Strade Bianche 2021!
GF Strade Bianche 2021 is one of Italy’s new cycling Gran Fondo’s. It combines the beauty of Siena (a UNESCO world heritage site) together with the splendid hills of Tuscany. Enjoy the professional organization and the friendly and relaxing atmosphere of the Strade Bianche.
The route of the Strade Bianche leads you through the most charming places of Tuscany. Starting from the city of Siena, you’ll cycle to Montalcino through charming villages in the countryside and over a few gravel roads. From the historic town of Montalcino you go up to the ski area of Val d’ Arbia also known as Rapolano. From here you continue your way back to the city of Siena. The finish line is at Piazza del Campo, where a huge crowd welcomes the arrival of all participants. There will be set up “Open Tuscany Area”, where bicycle companies show their products. Cycle through medieval villages, small inhabited towns, and spectacular landscapes that’s Tuscany!
There are two different course lengths
- Granfondo 124 km; 1350m total altitude
- Mediofondo 87 km; 950m total altitude
Immerse and cycle the Gran Fondo Strade Bianche
- 3 nights in 4* hotel in Siena
- The finish line at Piazza del Campo, where a huge crowd welcomes you
- Cycling through medieval villages and spectacular landscapes that’s Tuscany!
- The GF Strade Bianche subscription
- The beauty of Siena (a UNESCO world heritage site)