Gran Fondo Strade Bianche 2024
Gran Fondo Strade Bianche 2024 from March 1 until March 4
Pro Race Saturday, March 2 – Gran Fondo Event date Sunday, March 3
For private groups of 5 persons or more only please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Only need a bike for GF Strade Bianche 2024? BOOK HERE
Check also the VIP Packages for 2024 – STRADE BIANCHE VIP 2024
Experience the GF Strade Bianche 2024!
GF Strade Bianche 2024 is one of Italy’s new cycling Gran Fondo. It combines the beauty of Siena (a UNESCO World Heritage site) together with the splendid hills of Tuscany. Enjoy the professional organization and the friendly and relaxing atmosphere of the Strade Bianche.
The route of the Strade Bianche leads you through the most charming places in Tuscany. Starting from the city of Siena, you’ll cycle to Montalcino through charming villages in the countryside and over a few gravel roads. From the historic town of Montalcino, you go up to the ski area of Val d’ Arabia also known as Rapolano. From here you continue your way back to the city of Siena. The finish line is at Piazza del Campo, where a huge crowd welcomes the arrival of all participants.
Stay with us in beautiful Tuscany and enjoy the medieval city of Siena. The Strade Bianche weekend is a celebration of early-season cycling on the white roads around historic Siena. The southernmost northern classic has only been in existence since 2007 but it has already established itself as a ‘must see’ and a ‘must do’ event.
Need a bike anywhere else in Tuscany? Check TUSCANY BIKE RENTALS
There are two different course lengths
- Gran Fondo: 142,5 Km, 54,7 km of gravel roads, altitude gain of 2,250 m, gravel altitude gain of 1,285 m
- Medio Fondo: 86,8 Km, 21.6 km of gravel roads, altitude gain of 1,350 m, gravel altitude gain of 545 m
Cycle and Watch the Gran Fondo Strade Bianche!
- 3 nights in 4* hotel in Siena
- The finish line at Piazza del Campo, where a huge crowd welcomes you
- Cycling through medieval villages and spectacular landscapes that’s Tuscany!
- The GF Strade Bianche subscription
- Breakfasts, evening meals, and hotel taxes
- Guided ride on Strade Bianche day with Andrea
- The beauty of Siena (a UNESCO world heritage site)
- Private feed station on the route