Maratona dles Dolomites 2022
Maratona Dles Dolomites 2022 Cycling Tour. From June 30 until July 4
Event date Maratona dlles Dolomites July 3 – 2022
Private groups only from 6 persons or more just send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org also possible for a 7 days – 6 nights package.
Only need a bike for The Maratona Cyclosportive? check: MARATONA DLES DOLOMITES BIKE RENTALS 2022
Guided cycling Tour Maratona dles Dolomites
This legendary Maratona dles Dolomites is one of the most popular and toughest Gran Fondo’s in the world. This great event started in 1987 and these days more than 8500 cyclist joining the number one cyclosportive in Italy. This cycle tour is a “must do” event and a once in your life time experience for every cyclist! A fantastic 5 days cycling tour to the Dolomites with a guaranteed entry to the Maratona dles Dolomites 2022. This wonderful tour includes the famous “Maratona dles Dolomites” Granfondo/Sportive race around the classic Dolomites passes.
All of the hotels are well located near the event expo, start and finish and based on half board basis. They also have Spa and Wellness facilities to make your stay even more enjoyable.The mighty Dolomites in North Italy are perfectly located in the Northeast corner of Italy near Switzerland and Austria. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the Alps. The Dolomites is a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. Here you will experience one of the most challenging cycling tracks and mythical climbs.
Cycling the Dolomites and complete the Maratona dles Dolomites
- Cycle through typical Italian countryside villages
- Guaranteed entry to the Maratona dles Dolomites Cyclosportive
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads and great climbs making the Dolomites a cycling paradise
- All accommodations are situated in a quiet area of La Villa and Corvara and are surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Dolomites
- Follow the footsteps of all the greatest riders in Giro d’Italia
- Taste the gastronomic local specialities of the North Italian cuisine