Maratona dles Dolomites 2023
Maratona Dles Dolomites 2023 Cycling Tour. From June 29 until July 3
4 or 5-night hotel stay
Event date Maratona dlles Dolomites July 2 – 2023
Send us an e-mail and join the waiting list!
For private groups only from 6 persons or more just send us an email: email@example.com also possible for 7 days – 6 nights package.
Only need a bike for The Maratona Cyclosportive? check: MARATONA DLES DOLOMITES BIKE RENTALS 2023
Guided cycling Tour Maratona dles Dolomites
This legendary Maratona dles Dolomites is one of the most popular and toughest Gran Fondos in the world. This great event started in 1987 and these days more than 9000 cyclists joining the number one cyclosportive in Italy. This cycle tour is a “must-do” event and a once-in-your-lifetime experience for every cyclist! A fantastic cycling tour to the Dolomites. This wonderful tour includes the famous “Maratona dles Dolomites” Granfondo/Sportive race around the classic Dolomites passes.
The mighty Dolomites in North Italy are perfectly located in the Northeast corner of Italy near Switzerland and Austria. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the Alps. The Dolomites are a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. Here you will experience one of the most challenging cycling tracks and mythical climbs. The Maratona has 3 route options. The Sella Ronda (short) course, the middle course, and the long course. Because all courses start and finish in Corvara, you can adapt your route on the day if things don’t go to plan.
Cycling the Dolomites and completing the Maratona dles Dolomites
- Cycle through typical Italian countryside villages
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads, and great climbs make the Dolomites a cycling paradise
- All accommodations are situated in a quiet area of La Villa and Corvara and are surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Dolomites
- Jump on your bike and cycle the Maratona dles Dolomites Cyclosportive
- Follow the footsteps of all the greatest riders in the Giro d’Italia
- Taste the gastronomic local specialties of the North Italian cuisine