L’Eroica Tour 2020
Guided cycling Tour L’Eroica 2020. From October 1 until October 5
This cycling Trip is for 6 persons or more. we can fully customize a private group for the Eroica 2020 trip.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Vintage bikes for rent: check EROICA BIKE RENTALS
Only need a bike in Tuscany? Check all bike rental outlets in Tuscany BIKE RENTALS TUSCANY
Guided cycling Tour L’Eroica 2020 on road bike
Gaiole is small picturesque village right in the middle of the Chianti region. This beautiful village is situated between Florence and Siena. Every year on the first Sunday of October it seems that the time stops for a magic weekend and we all go back in time for the L’Eroica bicycle vintage event. The Eroica cycling trip 2020 is a very special one. It includes many unique features and plenty of highlights! This 5 days L’Eroica 2020 trip will be closed at only 12 persons, so book early.
Cycling Italy is great especially the beautiful region of Tuscany and Chianti. Discover the peaceful countryside roads with very little traffic when we climb the rolling hills of Chianti. Don’t forget to visit the vintage bicycle stands during the L’Eroica Gran Fondo. Last but not least…. you will cycle the Gran Fondo L’Eroica in Gaiole. The Gran Fondo L’Eroica is one of Italy’s most famous cycling events. On Sunday October 4 2020, you can choose the most suitable route. Do not forget that the Eroica is not a race, but the celebration of those who love cycling.
This L’Eroica cycling Trip is really magnificent! The highlights:
- Guaranteed entry Gran Fondo Eroica 2020 in Gaiole Chianti
- Enjoy cycling the rolling hills of Tuscany/Chianti
- The long route of 209 km covers 3,700 meters climbing meters
- Sunday October 4-2020; L’ Eroica is “a must do cycle event”
- Panoramic views from on your way through Chianti
- Gaiole in Chianti is a quiet village between Florence & Siena
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads and fine food
- Italy is a road cycling paradise with “Strade Bianche”
- Visiting the market of vintage bicycles in Gaiole in Chianti