Cycle Tuscany and Umbria
Self guided cycling Tour Tuscany and Umbria.
From March 1 until November 31 – only from 4 pax or more.
Guided trips from 6 pax or more.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Self guided cycling Tour Tuscany and Umbria on road bike
Cycle a wonderful road bike trip in Tuscany and Umbria. You’ll cycle from the Tuscan village of Lucca all the way to the beautiful Umbrian city of Assisi. Cycle over the green hills of Tuscany and pass as many vineyards as you want! You travel through enchanting towns where nature’s charms combine with the wonders of art and the pleasure of excellent cuisine.
This bicycle tour begins in the medieval town of Lucca. From here you cycle to Florence. This city is world famous because of its art and Italian culture. On your way through Tuscany you will find characteristic old villages like, Gaiole, Radda in Chianti, Montalcino, Luccasolo, Pienza or Montepulciano. The route brings you to Siena, renowned worldwide for the Palio but which is also home to monuments, churches and grand buildings. In Umbria you’ll discover more perfectly paved countryside roads. Orvieto, Todi, Spoleto, Spello and Bevagna have remained intact over the centuries. The last stop on this bike journey is Assisi, the city has plenty historical monuments, impressive walls, churches and beautiful architecture.
Cycle Tuscany and Umbria and immerse these beautiful regions on your bike!
- The medieval town of Lucca also known as “the town of 100 churches”
- Cycling The Italy is great because of the fantastic scenery, perfect roads and fine foods makes Italy a road cycling paradise
- Florence or Firenze: the birthplace of the Renaissance and capital of Tuscany world famous for its art and Italian culture
- On your way through Tuscany you will find characteristic old villages like, Gaiole, Radda in Chianti or Montalcino
- Visit the UNESCO world Heritage city of Siena
- Discover Umbria and peddle through peaceful medieval villages
- Challenging routes with hilly landscapes and average distances of 70-100 km a day!
- Assisi with its hidden treasures like the Palazzo Vescovile, Palazzo dei Priori and Palazzo del Popolo