Lake Como Tour
Guided cycling Tour Lake Como for private groups only from 5 persons or more.
This tour is also available in self guided.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for Lake Como? Check: Bike rentals Lake Como
Guided cycling Tour Lake Como on road bike
Welcome in Italy! Cycle the beautiful area of Lake Como in Northern Italy. Experience the peaceful countryside roads with very little traffic. Furthermore every year at the end of September the UCI Pro Tour race Giro di Lombardia will be held in this famous region.
Lake Como is among the bestselling cycling destinations in Italy. Cyclist can ride along the lake’s narrow roads passing through the picturesque Italian towns with the villas of the rich and famous (like George Clooney’s huge Villa house). Don’t forget to climb to Madonna del Ghisallo, a not-to-be missed cycling hot spot! On top you must visit the intimate road cycling museum, and home to many world class pro riders who gave away their cycling jerseys.
The Como region also borders with Switzerland and its nearby Lake Lugano, another great cycling playground. Cycle the rolling hills and ride through the typical Italian villages in this wonderful cycling paradise. Imaging drinking an espresso or cappuccino in the town of Bellagio after a hard day in the saddle or drinking a glass of wine, overlooking Lake Como. Challenging climbs and great views are waiting for you during this Road Cycling Holiday on the shores of Lake Como. Enjoy fitness with the qualities of life in Italy.
Immerse your Cycling Holiday in Europe and Cycle Italy right now!
- Cycling Lake Como and enjoy all the qualities of Northern Italy!
- Cycle through the beautiful town of Bellagio Visit Madonna del Ghisallo. This cyclist chapel is just a few meters from the top of the pass
- Rolling hills & challenging cycling days
- Panoramic views on your way along Lake Como & Lake Lugano
- Astonishing and spectacular view of Monta Rosa of all the Alps and the Matterhorn
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads and fine food
- Cycling Switzerland & Italy around Lake Maggiore and Lake Lugano
- You stay in Cernobbio. Also called “The Italian hometown” of George Clooney