Barolo Piedmont Cycling Trip
Self-guided Barolo Piedmont Cycling Trip.
From March 1 until November 30
Only need a bike for your cycling holiday in Europe? Check: CCT BIKE RENTAL EUROPE
Self-guided Barolo Piedmont Cycling Trip
A cycling week rolling through vineyards on the World Heritage Hills. From the fascinating Alfieri Hills to the extraordinary panoramas of the Roero Rocks, through the unique landscapes of the Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards and the unspoiled nature of Alta Langa, and on to Alba, the historic ‘capital’ of the territory and world-famous food & wine landmark. A memorable bike ride through Piedmont to savor the finest truffles and noble wines, prestigious wineries, renowned restaurants, and excellent local products hidden among the enchanting hills in the homeland of Slow Food!
Immerse the Barolo region in Piedmont on your bike and sign up!
- Explore the medieval city of Alba and taste its famous white truffles
- Pedal at your own pace between noble castles and historic villages
- Enjoy the breathtaking views and the mystical moods of the Rocks
- Savor the greatest expressions of Nebbiolo grapes and enjoy the unique pleasure of Alba White Truffle
- Cycle in the most authentic ‘Langa’. Highlands of forests and pastures, guardians of ancient traditions and unique flavors
- Pedal at your pace among noble castles and past atmospheres