Road Cycling Alta Badia 2020
Guided Road cycling Tour Dolomites Alta Badia 2020.
From May 20 until July 28
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for an other destination? Check: WWW.CCTBIKERENTALS.COM
Guided cycling Tour Dolomites Alta Badia 2020 on road bike
The mighty Dolomites in North Italy are perfectly located in the northeast corner of Italy near Switzerland and Austria. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the European Alps. Here you’ll experience one of the most challenging cycling tracks and mythical climbs. The Grande Strada delle Dolomiti (Great Dolomites Road) makes cycling perfect, with good asphalt and scenic roads. This terrain is famous because for its biggest Gran Fondo event in Italy: the Maratona dles Dolomites.
Alta Badia is situated right in the middle of the majestic Dolomites. The small village of La Villa is the place to visit if you want to go for the best cycling holiday in Italy! You’ll get a cycling tour along the legendary Dolomite routes that have shaped the history of cycling, for example the Sellaronda tour, the tour to the Marmolada Glacier or the tour to the Giau Pass. The tours will be divided into two groups: TOUR – for experienced bikers and HOBBY – for cyclists who want a more relaxing cycling experience. Hop on your bike and enjoy this incredible cycling adventure in the heart of the Dolomites, a region which has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most fascinating and charming destinations in the entire world!
Cycling the Dolomites is a once in your lifetime experience!
- Cycle through typical Italian countryside villages
- Cycling Italy is great because of the fantastic scenery, perfect roads and great climbs makes this Dolomites a cycling paradise
- Attack Passo Giau with 2233m it is one of the highest summit in the Dolomites
- The bike friendly B & B right the middle of the Dolomites and rated superb (9.1) on Booking.com
- Follow the footsteps of all the greatest riders in Giro d’Italia
- Taste the gastronomic local specialities of the Alta Badia cuisine.
- Cycle up to Passo Sella, Passo Campolongo, Passo Gardena, Tre Cime and much more top climbs