La Marmotte 2024 Sportive
Guided cycling Tour La Marmotte 2024 Sportive – Event date Sunday, June 30
4 days – 3 nights June 28 – July 1
Entry without hotel available
Guaranteed entry in either Wave 1 with a start at 07:00 € 210 euro or Wave 2 with a start at 07.30 € 275 euro
Only need a bike for La Marmotte 2024? Check: BOOK HERE
Cycle ” the Queen Mother” off all cyclosportives.
La Marmotte is one of the most challenging cyclosportives in the world and is also called “the Queen Mother” of all cyclosportives. The famous Gran Fondo La Marmotte is a 170-kilometer road cycling race. The La Marmotte 2024 includes many legendary cols of the Tour de France. Cycle up Col du Glandon, Col du Galibier, Col du Lautaret and the Alpe d’Huez. The date of the Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2024 is confirmed for Sunday, June 30. Every year the Gran Fondo La Marmotte will take place on a tough course in the French Alps around the Alpe d’Huez.
The original European sportive and still one of the hardest. The Marmotte takes in four giant alpine climbs, all legendary from the Tour de France finishing with the mighty Galibier and then Alpe d’Huez. A serious challenge! Also part of the Marmotte weekend is the Grimpee Time Trial on Friday and the Ultra route option with over 6500m of climbing which takes place alongside the Marmotte on Sunday.
Ride Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2024 and cycle all those historical mountain summits
- Taste the atmosphere before and after the event in Alpe d’Huez
- Cycle the great Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2024 on a course of 170 km
- Cycle the great cols like Bourg d’Oisans, Col du Glandon, Col du Galibier , Col du Lautaret and the Alpe d’Huez
- Choose between 3-star and 4-star hotels or stay 3 nights or 4 nights in your hotel
- More than 7000 participants during this Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2024 will tackle all those famous cols