Tour of Flanders 2019
Cycle and watch the Tour of Flanders April 5- April 8
For private tours from 4 persons or more send us an email
Only need a bike for the Tour of Flanders 2019 ? Check: Bike rentals Tour of Flanders
Bike rentals in Europe: WWW.CCTBIKERENTALS.COM
VIP Packages for the Tour of Flanders ? Check TOUR OF FLANDERS VIP 2019
Tour of Flanders 2019 cycling tour
Stretch your limits and feel a bit of heaven! Watch and ride one of the most important classics in the world; The Tour of Flanders. Cycling Flanders is cycling many cobblestone climbs. Cycle all those famous cobblestones sections and find out how it feels to ride your own Tour of Flanders. This will be your once in a life time Experience!
“We Ride Flanders” around 16000 riders tackle the Ronde van Vlaanderen course.
Those die hards who taking part in the Tour of Flanders Cyclosportibe can choose from four different distances with the two longest courses (180 km and 227 km) departing from Antwerp, just like the pros, while the two shorter courses (71 km and 127 km) depart from Oudenaarde. For the participants departing from Antwerp, the start on the Grote Markt will be followed by a new run-up part due to 7 cities and towns of the Tour of Flanders (Sint-Niklaas, Hamme-Zogge, Berlare, Aalst, Erpe-Mere, Herzele and Zottegem) in the direction of the Flemish Ardennes and its legendary hills. The internationalization of the Tour of Flanders Cyclo has long been an established fact, which was proven last year since for the first time, the Tour included more foreign riders than Belgians. The Tour of Flanders Cyclo has now been given the subtitle ‘’We Ride Flanders’’ in its communication.
Everyone knows that the heart of Belgians cycling passion is……The Tour of Flanders
- Start of Tour of Flanders in the most charming city of Belgium, Antwerp
- Cycle Belgium is feeling the ambience of the race when we will follow the riders on the track from the start
- April 5. A day to celebrate! The 27st edition of the Tour of Flanders cycle event. This cycle event takes place one day before the professional race.
- Cycling Flanders is riding cobblestone climbs!
- Explore famous climbs like Paterberg, Kwaremont, Koppenberg, Kluisberg or the Wall of Geraaedsbergen
- Discover the beautiful medieval city of Ghent and taste Belgium’s gastronomic kitchen.Cycle Classic Tours gives you the opportunity to ride and watch one of the five monuments in cycling history; The Tour of Flanders. Cycling the Tour of Flanders means; iconic climbs, through tiny medieval villages on famous cobblestone tracks. The Tour of Flanders is a national day in Belgium with millions of spectators. Oudenaarde will have the finishing line. The course track includes three climbs over the Oude Kwaremont and the Paterberg.
- Accommodation3 star hotel
- WhenApril 5 - 8 2019
- Bike Hire€150 Cannondale Ultegra
- Race entry€85
- Price 3* Hotel€725
- Price 4 * Hotel€895
- 227km Challenge2189M
- Race entry only€150