Tour of Flanders 2023
Tour of Flanders 2023
2023 Tour of Flanders March 31 – April 3, 4 days/3 nights
2023 Tour of Flanders Cyclo – April 1 – Pro Race April 2
For private tours from 6 persons or more send an email to email@example.com
Please note: private Spring Classic tours come with a different itinerary than we have on our website. We can fully customize your private Spring Classic cycling trip up to 15 persons maximum.
Only need a bike for the Tour of Flanders edition 2023? Check: BIKE RENTALS TOUR OF FLANDERS 2023
VIP Packages for the Tour of Flanders? Check TOUR OF FLANDERS VIP 2023
Ronde van Vlaanderen Watch and Cycle Tour
Stretch your limits and feel a bit of heaven! Watch and ride one of the most important classics in the world; The Tour of Flanders. Cycling Flanders is cycling many cobblestone climbs. Cycle all those famous cobblestones sections and find out how it feels to ride your own Tour of Flanders. This will be your once-in-a-lifetime experience!
“We Ride Flanders” around 16.000 riders tackle the Ronde van Vlaanderen course.
Those die-hards who take part in the Tour of Flanders Cyclosportive can choose from 4 different distances with the longest course departing from Bruges, just like the pros, while the three shorter courses depart from Oudenaarde. The four choices of events to enter: 75km, 144km, and 179km sportives from Oudenaarde and the full 235km distance from Bruges. The internationalization of the Tour of Flanders Cyclo has long been an established fact, which was proven last year since, for the first time, the Tour included more foreign riders than Belgians. The Tour of Flanders Cyclo has now been given the subtitle ‘’We Ride Flanders’’ in its communication.
Everyone knows that the heart of Belgian’s cycling passion is……The Tour of Flanders
- The start of the Tour of Flanders is in one of the most charming cities of Belgium, Bruges
- Cycle Belgium is feeling the ambiance of the race when we will follow the riders on the track from the start
- April 1 A day to celebrate! The 29th edition of the Tour of Flanders cycle event We Ride Flanders. This cycling event takes place one day before the professional race.
- Cycling Flanders is riding cobblestone climbs!
- Explore famous climbs like Paterberg, Kwaremont, Koppenberg, Kluisberg, or the Wall of Geraardsbergen
- Discover the beautiful medieval city of Ghent and taste Belgium’s gastronomic kitchen.
Cycle Classic Tours gives you the opportunity to ride and watch one of the five monuments in cycling history; The Tour of Flanders. Cycling the Tour of Flanders means; iconic climbs, through tiny medieval villages on famous cobblestone tracks. The Tour of Flanders is a national day in Belgium with millions of spectators. Oudenaarde will have the finishing line. The course track includes three climbs over the Oude Kwaremont and the Paterberg.