Gran Fondo Prosecco 2019
Guided Gran Fondo Prosecco 2019 cycling Tour.
September 26 to September 30
Check all cycling trips in Italy here: ALL CYCLING TOURS IN ITALY
Only need a bike for other destinations? Check: WWW.CCTBIKERENTALS.COM
Guided Gran Fondo Prosecco 2019 Cycling Tour
Join over 4000 other cyclists for a Gran Fondo highlight in the North-East Italian cycling scene. This is a fantastic end of season celebration of the Prosecco harvest. You will line up for Prosecco Cycling Gran Fondo 2019 in the center of Valdobbiadene. From the start line it’s a short climb before setting off for a fast, winding descent through the hills and Prosecco vineyards of North-Eastern Italy.
This is a brilliant and typically Italian Gran Fondo cycling event. This cycling Gran Fondo Prosecco tour is also an end of the season celebration of cycling. Wine and food or seafood will be served half way up the last climb on the long course of the day.
The Prosecco route is an a unique route, already successfully tested in the previous editions. The route counts 96 km with an altitude difference of approx. 1550 meters.
With a start in Valdobbiadene the GF Prosecco will leads you first to Combai before arriving in Follina. Then up to Tarzo, Resera, Refrontolo, San Pietro di Feletto, Conegliano and Collalto.
Half way return back to Valdobbiadene, via Sernaglia della Battaglia, Col San Martino, Guia and Follo.
Ride the Gran Fondo Prosceco 2019!
- 4* Hotel in the heart of Follina.
- 2 x Trainings ride around 60-80km (with coffee stops) and followed by a nice lunch and wine or Prosecco tasting.
- Follina is an ideal base for exploring Treviso, Asolo, and the Prosecco wine trail.
- You cycle around the Prosecco Valdobbiade hills, where you will taste superior wines and excellent food.
- You will visit wine excellent wine cellars
- Cycling Italy is great because of the fantastic scenery, perfect roads and great climbs makes this Gran Fondo Prosecco a cycling paradise
- Ride the Gran Fondo Prosceco and get in wonderful cycling experience in Italy!
- Gran Fondo briefings and technical assistance
- Registration visit to Gran Fondo Prosecco expo in Valdobbiadene (registration included in the trip price)
- Ride from your 4* hotel to the Gran Fondo start/finish and get a premier Italian road cycling experience!