Dolomites road cycling Tour 2019
Guided Dolomites road cycling Tour 2019. From May until October 1.
From 6 persons or more.
Check all our trips in Italy here: ALL CYCLING TRIPS ITALY
Only need a bike for an other destination? Check: WWW.CCTBIKERENTALS.COM
Guided Dolomites road cycling Tour 2019 on road bike
The mighty Dolomites in North Italy are perfectly located in the northeast corner of Italy near Switzerland and Austria. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the European Alps. The Dolomites are a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. Here you’ll experience one of the most challenging cycling tracks and mythical climbs. The Grande Strada delle Dolomiti (Great Dolomites Road) makes cycling perfect due to the good asphalt and scenic roads. This terrain is famous because for its biggest Gran Fondo event in Italy: the Maratona dles Dolomites. You can climb many incredible mountain summits of the Giro d’Italia. The Dolomites climbs to Passo Sella, Passo San Pelligrino, the Italian Alps in the North of Italy with two giant climbs to the Passo dello Stelvio and The Gavia pass.
This trip is only recommendable for fit cyclist; you really must be fit and healthy. You’ll face spectacular mountain passes on this cycle the Dolomites tour. You cycle over safe roads and leave the heavy traffic routes behind you. Hop on your bike and enjoy this incredible cycling adventure in the heart of the Dolomites, a region which has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most fascinating and charming destinations in the entire world!
Cycling the Dolomites is a once in your lifetime experience!
- Cycle through typical Italian countryside villages
- Cycling the Dolomites is great because of the fantastic scenery, perfect roads and great climbs making the Dolomites a cycling paradise
- Follow the footsteps of all the greatest riders in Giro d’Italia….challenge yourself. Are you on for it?
- Taste the gastronomic local specialities of the Alta Badia cuisine.
- Cycle up to Passo Sella, Passo San Pellegrino and much more
- Visit Bolzano and Merano
- Tackle two giant mountains :The Passo dello Stelvio and the Passo di Gavia
- Two incredible road passes where some of the greatest battles have taken place during the Giro d’Italia.