Dolomites guided road cycling tour 2020
Dolomites guided road cycling tour 2020.
8 days – 7 nights Start June 27 and July 25
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for an other destination? Check: WWW.CCTBIKERENTAL.COM
Guided Dolomites road cycling Tour 2020 on road bike
The mighty Dolomites in North Italy are perfectly located in the northeast corner of Italy near Switzerland and Austria. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the European Alps. The Dolomites are a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. Here you’ll experience one of the most challenging cycling tracks and mythical climbs.
With shorter daily distances and a more relaxed itinerary than some of our other Italian mountain tours, never before have the Dolomites been so accessible to recreational road cyclists.
Following arrival in Verona you will be transferred to Cavalese at the head of Val di Fassa, in the heart of the Dolomites. You will spend the next few days exploring the National Parks of Marmolada, Sella and Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
Start riding in the upper Fassa Valley and get a small taste of what lies ahead as you will find your legs on some lesser-known climbs such as Passo San Pellegrino. The early stages is a set us for nicely tackling the legendary mountains waiting later in the week, an impressive roll call of classic climbs comprising Passo Giau and Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Passo Falsarego, Passo Pordoi and, of course, the Sella Ronda.
Designed as an introduction to mountain riding, the distances have been kept low to relieve time pressure However extensions and slightly more challenging options are possible most days for those wishing to push themselves a little further.
Cycling the Dolomites is a once in your lifetime experience!
- Cycle through typical Italian countryside villages
- Cycling the Dolomites and enjoy fantastic scenery, perfect roads and great climbs
- Follow the famous road and explore the National Parks of Marmolada, Sella and Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
- Taste the gastronomic local specialities
- Cycle up to Passo Giau,Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Passo Falsarego, Passo Pordoi and, of course, the Sella Ronda.
- Riding the dazzling descents and climbs you yearned to ride whilst watching the Giro d‘Italia
- Riding the Sella Ronda, part of the Maratona delle Dolomiti, one of Italy’s biggest Gran Fondo events