Gran Fondo Milan San Remo 2021
Watch and cycle the Gran Fondo Milan San Remo 2021 March 19 – 22
Event date March 21 – Pro Race March 20
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for the GF Milan – San Remo? Check: BIKE RENTALS MILAN – SAN REMO GRAN FONDO
Cycle & Watch Milan San Remo 2021
Benvenuto en Italia. After a long winter it’s time to pedal again! The real start of the classic cycle season starts in Italy. For the 2021 edition there will be a professional organized pro race one day after the day of Milan-San Remo. On Sunday morning March 21 you can cycle the Milan San Remo classic race yourself. Cyclist can take part in the new Gran Fondo San Remo “La Classicissima”.
You’ll cycle the same route just before the professionals will do later that day. The Gran Fondo San Remo “La Classicissima” leads you along the Liguria coastline and features many highlight like the Poggio and Cipressa climbs. You cycle all the way to San Remo and finish at the same location as the pro riders will do. You have only a few bib numbers available. The Gran Fondo San Remo also known as the “la Classicissima” is the opportunity for the real enthusiasts of top cycling to experience the electric atmosphere of the grand classic Milan – San Remo race, where they can challenge themselves in person on the same roads as the pro’s.
Watch and ride Milan to San Remo
- Feel the ambience of the race at the finish line in San Remo on Saturday March 20
- Take part in the Gran Fondo ”La Classicissima” on Sunday March 21
- This great Milan to San Remo trip includes beautiful rides along the Mediterranean Sea in Italy
- Taste the Italian “bella trovato anche in queste voci”, way of life whilst cycling in Italy
- Watch and Ride the opening classic of the UCI World Tour season; Milan-San Remo