Road cycling Trip the Costa Brava – Pyrenees
Self guided road cycling Trip the Costa Brava – Pyrenees. From March 1 until October 30
For guided options from 4 persons or more send us an email.
Only need a bike for Girona? Check: BIKE RENTALS GIRONA
Only need a bike for Catalonia? Check: Bike rentals Costa Brava-Barcelona
Road Cycling trip the Costa Brava – Pyrenees
The Costa Brava region has a fantastic warm and sunny climate throughout all the year. The first ride of this cycling trip will allows you to follow the steps of the pro cyclists in Girona. On your way to the coast you’ll cycle on spectucular roads. Girona country is an area containing great geographical diversity. From the well-known Costa Brava, to the Pyrenees there are a huge range of different landscapes, full of history and culture.
The Costa Brava has a rough and rocky coast line, where the touristic areas has developed strongly. On the central part of the coast, oriented to the east there are two big sandy beaches on the gulf of Pals and the gulf of Roses. Beyond those beaches some wetlands areas concentrate great natural reserves, where the birds rest on his amazing migration between Europa and Africa. And finally beside the border with France, the awesome Cape Creus,
The Itinerary of the Costa Brava – Pyrenees on road bike trip covers the Catalan Pyrenees and French border region. The tour contains almost 600 km of extraordinary cycling kilometres. Along the Costa Brava you can visit plenty of small old fisherman villages, like Tossa de Mar, Calella de Palafurgell and Cadaqués.
A cycle holiday in Spain combines physical action with the beauties of the Costa Brava and the Pyrenees.
Cycle the beautiful regio of the Costa Brava in Spain and get an wonderful Trip
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads and fine food making Costa Brava a road cycling paradise
- Cycle along the Mediterranean Sea
- Wander through the old medieval town of Girona
- Calella de Palafrugell, an old fishing village which still retains its original charm.
- Cycle along the best places of the Catalan coast with hidden coves and long sandy beaches.
- Lovely backcountry and the Pyrenees both on the French and the Spanish side.
- Follow the steps of the pro-cyclists that live and train in the Girona region.
- 600 Km of incredible roads, including the panoramic route from Tossa de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guíxols.