Cycling Tour Emilia-Romagna
Guided cycling Tour Emilia-Romagna
Only need a bike in Emila Romagna? BOOK HERE
Guided road cycling Tour Emilia-Romagna
The region of Emilia Romagna is a superb road bike destination. Many professional cyclists have trained in the hills of Emilia-Romagna, including the iconic Italian hero Marco Pantani who was born in Cesenatico. Many road cyclists explore the same routes as Pantani used during his training stages for the Tour de France or Giro d’Italia. Every year at the end of May the Gran Fondo Nove Colli starts in Cesenatico. It is one of the oldest and biggest cycling events in Italy. From the hills to the sea: you can find out all about the inland and the traditions of local Romagna cuisine.
Your home base is the Lungomare Bike Hotel in Cesenatico. The hotel offers routes for expert cyclists but also for beginners. Emilia Romagna and the Adriatic coastline region are very popular for every keen cyclist. The perfectly paved roads which are mostly traffic free are the perfect base for a beautiful cycling trip. The tours are suitable for all kinds of cyclists. The coastal resort of Cesenatico is the best starting point for the many tours that stretch into the backyards and along the Adriatic coastline.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages: CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Cycle along the border between Romagna, the Marche, and Tuscany
- There are 5 group ride programs that have been tried and tested successfully over the years!
- A highly experienced staff of cycling guides, all experts and in tip-top training… always close to you
- On-site mechanic available every day
- Noncyclist options
- 4* Lungomare bike hotel
- Rates are per person per night with buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, and “grand buffet” dinner in the restaurant
Choose between 5 different Tours that respond to different levels of training
- Ideal for those who are not overly athletic and travel at a speed of around 18-20 km/h. If you like biking simply for immersing yourself in a meadow and smelling the flowers, for discovering and admiring ancient monuments, or for stopping to enjoy an ice cream, you are in the right group. You can also cycle with an e-bike (You can rent the e-bike from the hotel)
Latte Macchiato group
- This group is ideal for those who are not very fit and travels at an average speed of 19/21 km/h. If you like the bike but still more to discover the gastronomic traditions of the area and enjoy the scents and landscapes, the group Latte Macchiato is the right for you. This group is also suitable for those traveling with e bike (also rentable at the hotel).
Acqua Gasata group
- The group Acqua Gasata requires a level of average training and travels at an average speed of about 21/23 km/h. It is recommended for cyclists who love contact with nature and the landscape and who want to increase their performance.
- Sangiovese is the typical wine of Romagna, with a strong flavor, just like this group. The average speed is 24/27 km/h and requires a good workout in the legs.
- Dedicated to sports or highly trained cyclists, Spritz is a group that maintains an average speed of 27/30 km/h and tackles difficult trails with routes that reach 140 km
On location, you can change every day to another group