Spanish Pyrenees 2021
Guided cycling Tour Spanish Pyrenees 2021. May – October
Private groups only from 6 persons or more.
Only need a bike for other bike Tours? Check: WWW.CCTBIKERENTAL.COM
Guided cycling Tour Spanish Pyrenees 2021
Cycle the Spanish Pyrenees and immerse one of the most famous festivals in the world : San Fermin in Pamplona! This world famous Bull festival in Pamplona has become probably the most internationally renowned fiesta in Spain. Over 1 million people come to participate in this festival known as “the encierro” you will have the chance of getting close to the bull festival 2020 live and feel the party from inside. This is the perfect ending to an unforgettable week! The Pyrenees mountain range on the border between France are well known among all cycling fanatics.
This Spanish Pyrenees road bike trip includes many highlights. You’ll have the chance to climb one of the steepest cols in whole Pyrenees: Pierre St Martin! The climb almost 26 km long, with 1440m difference height. This start in Arette is the steepest side of 7 (!) possible sides. We will let you discover new cols that will become a reference for many cycling fans. You’ll cycle over quite country side roads through typical Spanish villages. The rides are spectacular with breath-taking passes and majestic mountain scenery.
Here is the future of Pyrenees and you can be the first to discover it!
- The town of Roncesvalles, a beautiful town in the heart of the Pyrenees
- Highlight and “must do before you die” the fiesta San Fermin in Pamplona!
- Visit the world famous “Encierro” in Pamplona
- Roncesvalles is the habitual place of departure of the French Camino de Santiago
- Delicious fine Spanish food & wine
- Breath taking scenery are home to the mountain ranges of the Pyrenees
- The climb to Pierre St Martin or unknown jewels such as Ahusky or Arnostegui
- Nice boutique hotels & all diners are included!
- The Pyrenees is a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist, you will experience one of the most challenging routes and mythical climbs