Cycle the Costa Daurada
Guided cycling Tour Costa Daurada. Cycle the Costa Daurada.
Only need a bike for Cambrils? BOOK HERE
Cycle the Costa Daurada on a road bike
The Costa Daurada is a very pleasant region for road biking. The Costa Daurada lies beneath Barcelona and stretches from the south of the Costa Brava to Tarragona. The region is quite different from its Northern neighbor: the Costa Brava. The coastline is less rugged and has endless miles of Gold sandy beaches. The mountainous areas have a great potential to practice and enjoy great cycling routes. Your stay will be in one of the most exclusive family resorts in Costa Daurada: Cambrils Park Resort. If you want to enjoy a well-deserved cycling holiday beside the sea and spend some quality time in Costa Daurada, this is the place to do your training for the upcoming season and relax after a hard day in the saddle. The resort is surrounded by gardens and sculptures of the exotic and tranquil Polynesian islands.
Furthermore, all the cycling trips start from Cambrils Park resort and lead you inland and along the Mediterranean Sea. The meeting point will be Cambrils Park Resort. From here you’ll cycle directly at the Park entrance to the starting point of the routes. The routes are perfectly designed for the keen cyclist with some steep climbs, for example, Priorat, at the foot of the Liberia mountain range, or the Mola de Colldejou.
Sign up now and get a great cycling experience in Costa Daurada!
- Immerse a fantastic cycling holiday in the beautiful and undiscovered region of the Costa Daurada
- Panoramic views from the town of Colldejou to Mola de Colldejou
- The mountain pass of La Teixeta.
- Your fantastic Cambrils Park resort
- Cycling the Costa Daurada is great because of the fantastic scenery, perfect roads, and fine food
- Cycle along the Mediterranean Sea
- The backyards of Costa Daurada are dotted with peaceful towns that are wonderful because the olive groves and almond trees here flourish