Corsica Island Trip 2019
Guided Corsica Island Trip on road bike 2019. For all departure days check: Cost & book.
Check all cycling tours on Corsica Island here: ALL CORSICA ISLAND TOURS
Only need a for Corsica? Check: Bike rentals Corsica
Guided road cycling Corsica Island trip 2019 on road bike
Cycling on Corsica Island is very special. Your start of the cycling week will be in Bastia and ends in Bastia. The island attracts many road cyclists from all around the world. Beautiful landscapes are waiting to be discovered. Almost two-third of Corsica Island is covered by natural parks. Corsica is also known as “the mountain in the Sea”. The mountainous terrain makes Corsica not an easy island to cycle but that makes it more challenging to cycle. The route is famous because of the stunning landscapes, crystal-clear waters, impressive cliffs and spectacular views. Furthermore you’ll cycle tough climbs, great downhill’s through undulating natural beauties. Especially the rugged Mediterranean coast is typical for the islands culture and heritage.
On all cycling days you’ll climb some 700m on the mountains a day and you’ll cycle around the 100 km. These two things makes this cycle trip a real challenging cycling week. You discover the amazing scenery that this Mediterranean island has to offer. Ride along the roads switching between coast and mountains and meet proud local people who will show their passion for food and traditions.
The accommodatiosn are all well located and offers all comfort you need; whether in hotels, guest houses and auberges (double rooms). Certainly this guided Road Cycling trip on Corsica island is a must do for every keen cyclist!
Join us and get a fantastic cycling holiday on the Island of Corsica!
- Bastia, Corsica’s historic capital
- Steep climbs followed by spectacular descents
- The perfectly paved Route National the Coastal road to the bay of Porto
- Fantastic panorama view over the city of Bastia and the bay of St-Florent
- The beautiful Bay of Propriano
- Pure nature region of Castagniccia known for its old chapels
- Well located accommodation’s like gîte d’etape, hotels and typical Corsican auberges
- The route is famous because of the Stunning landscapes, crystal-clear waters, impressive cliffs and spectacular views