Classic climbs of the Pyrenees – Trans Pyrenees
Guided cycling Tour Classic climbs of the Pyrenees. 2020 trip July 10 – 19
Scheduled private groups from 6 pax please contact us
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for other destination in Europe? Check: CCT BIKE RENTALS EUROPE
Guided cycling Tour Classic Climbs of the Pyrenees on road bike
The Pyrenees mountain range on the border between France and Spain are well known among all cycling fanatics. Experience a fantastic cycling journey and cycle from Hondarribia all the way through the Pyrenees back to Tossa de Mar in Spain
From the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea in 8 stages along the main climbs all over the Pyrenees. Cycling in Catalonia and the Spanish/French Pyrenees. During this Classic Climbs of the Pyrenees cycling tour you will face all those famous cols of the Tour de France history.
The Pyrenees is a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. On your first day your ride out of Hondarribia, just a pick of which mountain passes you need to tackle! Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aspin, Col du Marie Blanque, Bagneres de Luchon, Aubisque and much more top class climbs are waiting for you!
The trip is only suitable for fit and serious cyclist who dreams of riding the cols of the Tour de France. You’ll cycle over quite country side roads through typical Spanish and French Pyrenees villages. The rides are spectacular with breath-taking passes and majestic mountain scenery. This tour has been specially designed for you, the passionate road cyclist. The Trans Pyrenees Classic Climbs of is open for cyclists with a high fitness level.
Jump on your bike and cycle all those famous Pyrenees cols of the Tour de France
- Breath taking scenery are home to the mountain ranges of the Pyrenees
- Stage 4 with Tourmalet, Aspin and Peyresourde. Queen stage. This stage is worth the whole trip
- Stage through the vulcanic region of La Garrotxa. Amazing descent from Collada de Toses!
- Legendary Pyrenees cols Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aspin, Col du Aubisque and much more!
- The Pyrenees is a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist, you’ll experience one of the most challenging routes and mythical climbs
- The pelgrims town of Sant Jean de Pied de Port
- You’ll be accompanied by a qualified guide