Classic climbs of the Pyrenees
Guided cycling Tour Classic climbs of the Pyrenees.
Only for private groups from 6 pax or more. From May 1 until September 30.
Check all cycling trips in Spain here: ALL CYCLING TRIPS IN SPAIN
Only need a bike for an other destination? Check: BIKE HIRE COSTA BRAVA
Guided cycling Tour Classic Climbs of the Pyrenees on road bike
The Pyrenees mountain range on the border between France and Spain are well known among all cycling fanatics. Experience a fantastic cycling journey and cycle from Barcelona all the way through the Pyrenees to the beautiful city of San Sebastian.
From the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea in 7-8 stages along the main climbs all over the Pyrenees. Cycling in Catalonia and the Spanish/French Pyrenees. During this Classic Climbs of the Pyrenees cycling tour you will face all those famous cols of the Tour de France history.
The Pyrenees is a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. The Tour can fully customize according to your needs.
On your first days your ride out of Barcelona and facing Col like Col Formic and Coll de la Creueta less known but with spectacular mountain roads and great views. Soon you will reach the French Pyrenees, just a pick of which mountain passes you need to tackle! Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aspin, Col de Peyresourde, , Col du Marie Blanque, Bagneres de Luchon Jaizkibel, and much more top class climbs are waiting for you!
The trip is only suitable for fit and serious cyclist who dreams of riding the cols of the Tour de France. You’ll cycle over quite country side roads through typical Spanish and French Pyrenees villages. The rides are spectacular with breath-taking passes and majestic mountain scenery. This tour has been specially designed for you, the passionate road cyclist. The Classic Climbs of the Pyrenees tour is open for cyclists with a high fitness level.
Jump on your bike and cycle all those famous Pyrenees cols of the Tour de France
- Breath taking scenery are home to the mountain ranges of the Pyrenees
- The last climb is the famous Jaizkibel, included every year in Clasica San Sebastián
- Col de Peyresourde (including the famous crep restaurant at the top!)
- Legendary Pyrenees cols Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aspin, Col du Aubisque and much more!
- The Pyrenees is a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist, you’ll experience one of the most challenging routes and mythical climbs
- The pelgrims town of Sant Jean de Pied de Port
- You’ll be accompanied by a qualified guide