Cannes Film Festival 2022 road cycling Trip
Guided cycling Trip Cannes Film Festival 2022.
Any date between May 12 until May 23
Private groups only from 6 persons or more.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for Cannes? Check: BIKE RENTALS CANNES
Guided cycling Trip Cannes Film Festival
Cycle France and combine the best of the Côte d`Azur with physical action and the beauties of this very popular region during the famous Cannes Film festival. Bike through the Côte d`Azur and visit Monaco where expensive cars, flashy yachts and exclusive shops are the norm. You’ll visit cosmopolitan cities like Nice, Cannes or Antibes and find inland your rest in cycling paradises where tiny villages are linked by deserted French countryside roads surrounded by beautiful mountains.
Cycle the Alps in the Côte d`Azur and test yourself on the famous Col de la Madone, explore the medieval villages overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Let your eyes be opened on this fantastic Gorges du Verdon Cycle Classic day. Last but not least, you’ll visit the world famous red carpet in Cannes. This prestigious film festival is considered as the most important film festival in the world. Enjoy fitness with the qualities of life in “La Douce France”. Immerse your cycling holiday in Europe and jump on your road bike !
The Côte d`Azur is one of the greatest attractions in the world especially during the Cannes Film Festival!
- Immerse the world famous Cannes Film festival on your bike
- Discover how it feels to walk the famous 24 steps of the Cannes Film festival red carpet and chill on boulevard La Croisette
- Cycle up to Col de Madone world famous due to Lance Amstrong his trainingsrides
- Crystal clear blue water and sun-soaked beaches on your way
- Cycle the Côte d`Azur, breath taking cycle tracks along the Mediterranean Sea
- Cycle through South France means, exclusive and sophisticated towns like Nice, Antibes, Cannes and the Principality of Monaco
- Spectacular Grand Canyon Tour “Gorges du Verdon”
- Cycle South France and do 4 Days of Challenging cycling stages with unbelievable panoramic views