Paris Roubaix cycling tour 2020
Paris Roubaix 2020 from 3 April- 6 April
For private tours from 6 persons or more send an email to email@example.com Please note: private Spring Classic tours come with a different itinerary than we have on our website. We can fully customize your private Spring Classic cycling trip up to 15 persons maximum.
Only need a road bike for Paris – Roubaix? Bike Rentals Paris-Roubaix 2020
Bike rentals in Europe WWW.CCTBIKERENTALS.COM
VIP package for Paris Roubaix 2020? check- PARIS-ROUBAIX VIP Package 2020 Sunday 5 April
Cycle Paris Roubaix in France 2020
Bienvenue en France…. madame, monsieur, ici le spectacle Paris Roubaix! Cycle France, get the chance to ride and watch this most heroic and hardest race in the world Paris Roubaix. This fantastic cycle tour is specially designed for those who are interested to explore the mythical and dusty cobblestone tracks in Northern France. Paris Roubaix is a must do experience for a those cycling fanatics who love to cycle in the North of France.
Cycle Paris Roubaix 2020 and get an unforgettable life time experience!
- Watch the hardest and toughest Spring Classic in the world : Paris Roubaix
- Cycle the Paris Roubaix Challenge on Saturday 4 April one day before the pro’s
- Paris Roubaix is feeling the ambience of the race when we follow the riders on the track and from the start in Compiegne
- See the riders at Bois de Wallers and off course you will end the day in the Roubaix Velodrome to see the finish live
- Paris Roubaix famous cobblestone sections on the quiet French countryside roads like Carrefour de l`Arbe and Trouée d`Arenberg.
Paris Roubaix, discover the best of France with our Paris Roubaix cycle tour. The Paris Roubaix UCI World Tour Classic is often called the “hell of the north” or “queen of the classics”. Paris Roubaix (one of the 5 Monuments) is famous for its cobblestones and classified as a cobble classic. The winner (mostly covered in dust and mud) receives a cobble stone as a trophy. Paris Roubaix 2020 includes well known cobblestone sections like Trouée d`Arenberg, Le Carrefour de L`Arbe and Mons-en-Pevele. The best way to find out how it feels to ride Paris Roubaix is to hop on your bicycle and explore it yourself!