Gran Fondo Il Lombardia 2020
Guided cycling Tour Gran Fondo Il Lombardia 2020 from Bellagio
From October 8 until October 13- 6 days – 5 nights
Only need a bike for the GF Il Lombardia? ? Check: Bike Rentals GF Lombardia & Bellagio
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Gran Fondo Il Lombardia 2020 Cycling tour
Ride on the Il Lombardia’s climbs with the champions and watch the race with us the Italian style: wine, pro-sciutto and salami, from a strategic point of view! There will be 4 guided rides with former pro’s Alberto Elli and Gabriele Bosisio.
The Gran Fondo Lombardia is an one day cycling classic and always find place in the October autumn season. Cycle the Gran Fondo Lombardia in the region of Lombardy. The start point will be in Como and it features iconic climbs: The Sormano, the Civiglio and the Ghisallo.
Watch and cycle Il Lombardia one of the monuments cycling. The Gran Fondo Lombardia combines the unique charm of its beautiful route with the opportunity to cycle the same route as the pro’s did a day before. This is a key part what makes the Gran Fondo Lombardia an real cycling event for everyone. The route starts from Como and takes you to Onno, on the eastern branch of Lake Como. From here you will heading north to take the mountain roads. Here you will have three great climbs the Ghisallo and the Sormano. The route turns and you will go back to Como. On your way back you will climb the Civiglio.
Watch and cycle this Gran Fondo Lombardia 2020 in Italy
- Cycle iconic climbs: The Sormano, the Civiglio and the Ghisallo
- Watch the final monument of the season
- 4 guided rides with former pro’s Alberto Elli and Gabriele Bosisio.
- During this Gran Fondo Lombardia 2020 there will also be fantastic hospitality options available in Como and Bergamo
- Combine the unique charm of its beautiful route with the opportunity to cycle the same route as the pro’s
- Come and join over more than 1400 sportive riders during this Gran Fondo Lombardia 2020 cycling Tour