Time Megève Mont Blanc 2019
Guided cycling Trip Time Megève Mont Blanc 2019.
From May 30 until June 3.
The Time Megève Mont Blanc 2019 is a classic Cyclo Sportive on the Alpine Sportive calendar. The Time Megève Mont Blanc 2019 will be the 16th edition of this Cyclo Sportive. This Cyclo Sportive is not as famous as La Marmotte or the L’Etape du Tour although the Time Megève is well known in France. Last year more than 2.000 cyclists completed the course.
There are four different routes: Gran Fondo 142 km with an altitude of 3950m, Medio Fondo 117 km with an altitude of 3200m, Medio Fondo 87 km with an altitude of 2150m and the Rando 64 km with an altitude of 1570m. You can decide on the day (even after you have started!) which route to take. The Time Megève starts and finish in the village of Megève. The scenery is spectacular the whole way around and you will have a great chance to tick off some Tour de France Cols.
Go for a nice and friendly atmosphere and cycle the Time Megève Mont Blanc 2019
- Cycle the most beautiful and breath-taking Alp ranges in France
- You will get the opportunity to test the climbs self on some of the famous Tour de France climbs
- The Time Megève cyclo sportive includes many famous climbs such as the Col du Pre, Col de la Forclaz and the Col des Saisies
- Biking The Alps will be a physical and challenging test for everyone
- Guaranteed Time Megeve race entry (free included)
- Dedicated feed station on Time Megève cycling day
- Choose between four different courses to cycle an Gran Fondo, two Medio Fondo’s and an Rando