Time Megève Mont-Blanc 2022
The Time Megève Mont-Blanc 2022 will take place on June 11 and 12
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages: CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Bike in the French Alps? Check: WWW.CCTBIKERENTAL.COM
Time Megève Mont-Blanc
The Time Megève Mont-Blanc 2022 is a classic Cyclo Sportive on the Alpine Sportive calendar and will be the 18th edition of this Cyclo Sportive. This Cyclo Sportive is not as famous as La Marmotte or the L’Etape du Tour although the Time Megève is well known in France. Last year more than 2.000 cyclists completed the course.
There are four different routes: Gran Fondo 142 km with an altitude of 3950m, Medio Fondo 117 km with an altitude of 3200m, Medio Fondo 87 km with an altitude of 2150m, and the Rando 64 km with an altitude of 1570m. You can decide on the day (even after you have started!) which route to take. The Time Megève starts and finishes in the village of Megève. The scenery is spectacular the whole way around and you will have a great chance to tick off some Tour de France Cols.
Cycle the most beautiful and breath-taking Alp ranges in France
- You will get the opportunity to test the climbs yourself on some of the famous Tour de France climbs
- The Time Megève cyclo sportive includes many famous climbs such as the Col du Pre, Col de la Forclaz, and the Col des Saisies
- Biking in The Alps will be a physical and challenging test for everyone
- Guaranteed race entry
- Dedicated feed station on Time Megève cycling day
- Choose between four different courses to cycling a Gran Fondo, two Medio Fondo’s and a Rando