Gran Fondo Colnago 2020
Gran Fondo Colnago 2020 from Oct 2 until October 5 – Event date October 4
For private groups from 4 persons or more.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for Gran Fondo Colnago? Check: Bike rentals Gran Fondo Colnago
Bike rental Lake Garda LAKE GARDA BIKE RENTALS
Guided cycling Tour Gran Fondo Colnago
After the great success of the 2018 and 2019 the edition the “Gran Fondo Colnago 2020” takes another time place in the beautiful city of Desenzano del Garda! The potential of Desenzano del Garda and the surrounding area for professional and tourist cycling is basically limitless Desenzano del Garda & Colnago is the perfect combination between one of the most important and historical brand of modern cycling, and a wonderful town on the shores of Lago di Garda!
Cycle the Gran Fondo Colnago 2020 on your road bike. On your first day it is time for arrival and in the evening you get the chance to visit the ‘”White night Festival’’ in the evening at the expo area. On your next you’ll have an trainingsride around Lake Garde. Relax after the ride at the Expo area on the waterfront. The Gran Fondo Colnago is a 3-days event and dedicated to the whole family, from little cyclists on the grass to the biggest of all. On day 3 it is time to cycle the Gran Fondo. You can choose between an medium route of 110 km and an longer route of 159 km. The Gran Fondo especially famous due to the legendary climbs. The Passo Caldarola, Passo S. Barbara, cima Coppi, Passo del Cerro and Bagnolo ascent.
Enjoy Cycling on Lake Garda !
- 3 nights in a 4* hotel in Desenzano comfortable and located on the shores of the lake
- One trainingsride along Lake Garda with an experienced bike guide on Saturday 04 April
- Registration to Gran Fondo Colnago edition 2020
- Desenzano is an ideal base for exploring Lago di Garda
- Enjoy the ambiance of Gran Fondo Colnago and the Expo
- On your Gran Fondo cycle day you can choose between an medium route 110 km or an long route 159 km