La Marmotte 2020 Sportive
Guided cycling Tour La Marmotte 2020 Sportive . From July 5 until July 8
Only need a bike for the French Alps? Check: Bikerentals Marmotte
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Guided cycling Tour Cyclosportive La Marmotte 2020
La Marmotte is one of the most challenging cyclosportives in the world and also called “the Queen mother” off all cyclosportives. The famous Gran Fondo La Marmotte is a 170 kilometres road cycling race. The La Marmotte 20200 includes many legendary cols of the Tour de France. Cycle up Col du Glandon, Col du Galibier , Col du Lautaret and the Alpe d’Huez. The date of the Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2020 is confirmed for Sunday July 5. Every year the Gran Fondo La Marmotte will take place on a tough course in French Alps around the Alpe d’Huez.
When you book you will get guaranteed entry with choice of start pen, top staff support, airport transfers and a variety of hotels in Alpe d’Huez. You can choose between 3 star hotels and 4 star hotels. You can also choose to stay 3 nights or 4 nights. Apart from the fully supported packages you can also book without a hotel in Alpe d’Huez like guaranteed entry only, medical certification or airport transfers from Geneva.
Ride Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2020 and cycle all those historical mountain summits
- Taste the atmosphere before and after the event in Alpe d’Huez
- Cycle the great Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2020 on a course of 170 km
- Cycle the great cols like Bourg d’Oisans, Col du Glandon, Col du Galibier , Col du Lautaret and the Alpe d’Huez
- Choose between 3 star and 4 star hotels or to stay 3 nights or 4 nights in your hotel
- Join on Sunday 5 July over more then 7000 participants during this Gran Fondo La Marmotte 2020