Road Cycling tours Bormio Stelvio
Cycling tours Bormio Stevio. From May until October
Start every Sunday – 5 Star Hotel Grand Hotel Bagni Nuovi – halfboard.
For the Gran Fondo Stelvio Santini we offer a special package!
Only need a bike in Bormio? Check: BIKE RENTALS BORMIO
Road cycling tours Italian Alps Bormio Stelvio
The mighty Italian Alps in Italy are perfectly located in the northeast corner of Italy near Switzerland and Austria. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the European Alps. Right in the middle of the Italian Alps you can find the beautiful ski resort, Bormio. The 5 star hotel is situated at the foot of Passo dello Stelvio. The Italian Alps are a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. Here you will experience one of the most challenging cycling tracks and mythical climbs.
The 5 star Grand Hotel Bagni Nuovi in Bormio will be your home base for the upcoming week. From here you conquer all great & tough climbs with breath-taking views! The cycling days are guided climbs with an experienced cycling guide. Climb and discover many incredible mountain summits of the Giro d’Italia. The climbs to Passo Mortirollo, Gavia, and of course one of the most famous climb in the world the climb to the summit of Passo dello Stelvio are first class challenges! The Passo dello Stelvio is also known as the Giro d’Italia mountain. This trip is recommendable for fit cyclist.
Experience North Italy and tackle Passo dello Stelvio -Gavia & Mortirolo
- Cycling The Italian Alps is great because of the fantastic scenery, perfect roads and great climbs making the Italian Alps a cycling paradise
- Attack Passo dello Stelvio with 2757m (9045ft) so that makes it the highest summit in the Eastern Alps
- The five star hotel: Grand Hotel Nuovi Bagni in the middle of the Italian Alps on the foot of Passo dello Stelvio
- Follow the footsteps of all the greatest riders in Giro d’Italia….challenge yourself. Are you on for it?
- Cycle up to legendary Passo di Gavia
- You stay in the beautiful Alpine village Bormio
- The climb to the Mortirolo due to the 18% increase is one of the hardest climbs in the world.