Gran Fondo Florence
Gran Fondo Florence
Guided Cycling Tour Gran Fondo Florence/Firenza
PLEASE NOTE FOR 2024 THERE IS NO GF FLORENCE
For private groups of 4 persons or more.
Only need a bike for Florence? BOOK HERE
Gran Fondo Florence cycling tour
The Florence – Firenze Gran Fondo is one of the youngest and most interesting events on the Italian scene. The Gran Fondo Firenze has brought a cycle race over the Ponte Vecchio bridge. After crossing the enchanting historic city center, it climbs up into the hills of Florence in the direction of Fiesole and Mugello. The finish is on the “wall” of Via Salviati, made famous by the 2013 World Cycling Championships: 134km of exacting climbs, exhilarating descents, and incredible scenery. The Medio Fondo (95km) follows a very similar route, but shorter and with an altitude gain of “just” 1100m, against the 2000m of the Gran Fondo.
Your base will be downtown Florence the ideal place to enjoy all the emotions during this 4 days – 3 nights GF Florence Firenze tour. You also enjoy the Tuscan countryside which is perfect for cycling when you are out of the chaotic beauty of Florence. Don’t forget to visit the Florence Bike Festival Expo which will take place in the heart of Le Cascine Park, the nerve center of the Gran Fondo Florence-Firenze. Challenging climbs and long downhill runs make Tuscany a cyclist paradise.
Jump on your bike and get a fantastic experience in one of the most beautiful cities in the world “Florence”
- 3 nights with breakfast In a charming 3* hotel
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads, and fine food make Tuscany a road cycling paradise
- Firenze: the birthplace of the Renaissance and capital of Tuscany world-famous for its art and Italian culture
- One guided training ride in the beautiful countryside around Florence
- Bike rentals on request
- Registration to the Gran Fondo Florence 134km with an altitude of 2000m. Or the Medio Fondo 95km with an altitude of 1100m.