Tour de France Paris weekend 2019
Tour de France Paris weekend 2019. From July 26 until July 29
Check also all our Tour de France Tours: TOUR DE FRANCE
Guided Tour de France Paris weekend 2019
Watch with this Tour de France Paris weekend 2019 the last cycling stage on July 28. On your 4 day Tour you will be able to relax at your 4 star hotel Mercure Paris Arc de Triomphe Wagram. This hotel is only a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower. This Tour will have an free day on this day you can visit the Notre Dame or the Louvre. You have the choice to book 1, 2 or 3 nights. But you can also choose between 4 packages. This last cycling race have 8 laps so you will see the riders enough.
Watch the race live and visit the great city of Paris in France
- Watch the race of the 106th Tour de France 2019
- You can choose between 4 packages for this final weekend
- There are also 1 night or 2 nights available (1 night € 205, 2 nights € 325)
- Enjoy the most beautiful city of France with great sights
- Visit on your free day the Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame
- On this cycling race the riders will ride 8 laps of the same route
Extra package options :
Package 1 Tribune Elysee € 440 per person
Get with this package grandstand seats on the official ‘Elysees’ tribune. This tribune is located after the finish line. With the Tour de France going further up the Champs Elysees is this the best location to see the race.
Package 2 La Terrasse € 675 per person
See the race from the center of the Place de La Concorde. With this package you will get the opportunity to see the race on a perfect location. At the end of the race there is the opportunity to cheer on the riders of today. You will also visit the closing ceremony.
Package 3 Espace Rive Gauche € 965 per person
This package is located in front of the finish line. This Espace Rive Gauche provides a high-quality service. You will get the best experience of the race at the finish line.