Cycling Tour New Zealand South Island short
Guided cycling Tour New Zealand South Island short.
January 31 – Feb 09 and February 19 to 28
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
We also offer this package in a 14-days -13 nights trip starting from Bluff in the deep south to Picton.
Check: New Zealand South Island Tour
Guided cycling Tour New Zealand South Island short
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This beautiful New Zealand South Island Tour short program includes unique features, highlights and some fantastic climbs in the mighty Alps. Experience riding the rolling hills of the South Island of New Zealand as you prepare yourself to ride the “Queen Stage” from the dry mountains of Central Otago to the rainforest of the Wild West coast! This tour has been specially designed with you, the passionate road cyclist in mind! This tour is open to cyclists of moderate to intermediate fitness level wishing to push themselves and experience new highs of achievement. Routes may include longer climbs and more technical skills.
Beyond the included activities there also are some wonderful optional activities for you to choose from. On your free day in Franz Josef you can choose to book a half day hike on the Franz Josef glacier or you may even go for a helicopter ride!
Immerse unique New Zealand with it’s beautiful nature!
- Visit the scenic glacier village of Franz Josef and hike the Franz Josef Glacier
- Cycle through spectacular landscapes and varied terrain set the scene for some of the world’s best cycling experiences
- Luxury 3 and 4 star hotels
- There’s extra time for relaxing or adventures in Alpine mecca Queenstown also called “Adventure capital of New Zealand”
- Cycle the alpine Haast Pass through Mt. Aspiring National Park before the road drops down to the rugged West Coast
- Bike the North region of the South Island, a wine country with rolling hills, beautiful coastal scenery, and the sunniest region in the country.
- Cycling along the rainforests on the wild West Coast and the beauty of the Marlborough wine growing region