Bike hotel Gran Paradiso Dolomites
Bike Hotel Gran Paradiso**** is located in San Cassiano (South Tirol) in northern Italy, not far from the Austrian border. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the European Alps: the Dolomites, which belong to the Unesco World Heritage.
If you are a road-biking or an MTB fan and if travelling the Dolomite passes in the saddle is one of your dreams, if you can’t do without pedalling at least a little way every week, our road bike and Mountain-bike Hotel in the Dolomites is for you. Our hotel in San Cassiano, in the ideal location for setting off on your bike, offers a vast range of professional-quality facilities and services for lovers of cycling and those who accompany them. Together with Roland and our expert guides, you can discover all those marvellous trails for road bikes, MTBs and E-bikes in total safety.
We provide plenty of facilities for bike lovers:
- bike storage with video surveillance provided with a repair tool kit;
- individual advice on technical matters or tips/details about the tours;
- Possibility of downloading GPS-Maps of the tours;
- E-Bike hire;
- Laundry service for your bike clothes.
Cycling the Dolomites is a once in your lifetime experience!
Our hotel is not just the perfect destination for outdoor activities enthusiasts but represents a wellness oasis, too. After a satisfying bike ride along steep mountain passes, you can make the most of our brand-new wellness centre, enjoying our Finnish sauna, bio sauna and Turkish bath in order to get rid of stress and toxins. It is located on the top floor of the hotel overlooking our garden and with a breathtaking view of the majestic Dolomites. There you can enjoy the beneficial effects of water in the new outdoor infinity pool with Jacuzzis and the cold water “ice cube” pool, too. The large indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi-corner offers some relaxing moments, too.
What you can do in Alta Badia:
- Cycle the Dolomites and enjoy fantastic scenery, perfect roads and great climbs;
- Follow the legendary winding mountain passes, which recall iconic races such as Giro d’Italia and the Maratona dles Dolomites-Enel;
- Ride the Sellaronda tour, part of the Maratona dles Dolomiti (one of Italy’s biggest Gran Fondo events), biking along struggling passes: Campolongo, Pordoi, Sella and Gardena passes;
- Take part in 2 carbon-free bike events: the Dolomites Bike Day (June) and the Sellaronda Bike Day (June). During these events, the streets are closed to motorised traffic.
Check all our Bike friendly hotel pages: CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS