Terms & Conditions
De Algemene voorwaarden van Cycle Classic Tours zijn opgesteld in het Engels
Please read the following document carefully before you book a trip with Cycle Classic Tours.
In these Travel Terms and Conditions: Travel organiser means: the party whose business consists of providing the public or a group of people with pre-arranged travel packages in its own name. In this case Cycle Classic Tours.
A. The other party entering into the contract with Cycle Classic Tours, or
B. The party on whose behalf the travel package has been arranged and who has accepted that arrangement.
2 Travel Contract means: the contract where the travel organiser : Cycle Classic Tours undertakes vis-à-vis the other party to provide a pre-arranged travel package offered by it, comprising an overnight stay or a period of more than 24 hours as well as at least two of the following services:
C. Another tourist service not related to transport or accommodation, which forms a significant part of the travel package.
3 Self-transport packages means: travel packages in which travellers reserve holiday accommodation but make their own travel arrangements.
4 Prices stated in these terms and conditions include VAT (where applicable).
Creation and content of contract
1. Offer and acceptance
A. Bookings made via Internet: Cycle Classic Tours designs the booking process such that, before acceptance, the traveller is informed that he is entering into contract. By confirming the booking by Cycle Classic Tours the traveller is committed to this contract. After the creation of the contract, the traveller receives confirmation as soon as possible, either on paper or electronically, optionally in the form of an invoice.
2. Withdrawal of offer
The offer of Cycle Classic Tours is made without obligation and can be withdrawn by Cycle Classic Tours if necessary. Withdrawal in order to correct errors in the calculation of the travel sum, or other errors, is permitted. This must take place as soon as possible no later than 24 office hours after acceptance. In this case, the traveller has a right to prompt reimbursement of any moneys paid.
3. Evident error
Evident errors and evident mistakes are not binding upon Cycle Classic Tours. Such errors and mistakes are errors and mistakes which – from the perspective of the average traveller – were or should have been instantly recognised as such.
4. Cancellation by trip organiser due to lack of interest
The travel organiser has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect if the number of bookings is smaller than 4 persons the required minimum number.
5. Traveller’s duty of disclosure
The traveller will provide Cycle Classic Tours, before or no later than at the time of concluding the contract, with all details about him/her and the travellers for whom he/she has made bookings that may be relevant to the conclusion or fulfilment of the contract. Details include the traveller’s mobile phone number home address and e-mail address, if available.
6. The booking party
A. Any person who enters into a contract on behalf of or for the benefit of another person (the booking party) is severally liable for all obligations arising from the contract.
B. All communications and transactions (including payments) between the traveller(s) on the one hand and Cycle Classic Tours on the other hand are exclusively conducted through the booking party.
C. The (other) traveller(s) is/are each liable for their own share.
7. Published details and restrictions
If the travel organiser has included general provisos in the general part of the programme which are in conflict with the travel terms and conditions, the provisions most favourable to the traveller will prevail.
8. Information third parties
The travel organiser is not responsible for general information in photos, brochures, adverts, websites and other information carriers insofar as produced or published under the responsibility of third parties.
1 All Costs of your Cycle Classic Tours needs to be paid in Euros (€). The € 400 deposit must be paid after confirmation and the balance 43 days before the start of the tour. If you book later than 43 days before the start of the tour, the entire invoice amount must be paid at once.
2 Payments can be made by credit card, Ideal or wire transfer. By ticking the box yes (see Bookings) you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Cycle Classic Tours and declare the above information to be true.You will be given an invoice. The program will be sent to you shortly after your registration has been received and that your registration will not be completed until the proper payment has been received.
Approximately 3 weeks before your Cycle Classic Tours start date, you will be sent your final invoice information/ itinerary
In one or 2 days (or 3 days during the weekend), you will receive an e-mail verification upon receipt of your application.
1. The advertised travel sum applies per person.
Unless otherwise indicated. This includes the services and facilities mentioned in the publication, which may or may not be specified in terms of separate cost elements, including the unavoidable additional costs that the traveller is required to pay for the services that he/she is being offered, insofar as these are known at the time of publication. The phrase “Unavoidable additional costs” refers to those expenses that are inextricably linked to the service being offered. This does not include the costs of additional services provided by the travel organiser or by third parties at the request of the traveller, such as insurance premiums, as well as costs charged per party upon booking and which vary according to the size of the party in question, and reservation costs – which may vary from one sales channel to another.
2. The advertised travel sum is based on the prices, exchange rates, levies and taxes as known to Cycle Classic Tours at the time the publication went to press.
1. If the traveller is unable to take part in the (entire) trip because of the absence of any (Valid) document, this and all resulting consequences will be for his account.
Cancellation by the traveller
1. Standard cancellation charges If a contract is cancelled, the traveller is liable to pay cancellation charges in addition to any booking charges. The cancellation charges are as follows:
− Cancellation up to the 42nd day (exclusive) before the day of departure: the deposit.
− Cancellation from the 42nd day (inclusive) up to the 28th day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 40% of the travel sum;
− Cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) up to the 21st day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 45% of the travel sum;
− Cancellation from the 21st day (inclusive) up to the 14th day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 50% of the travel sum;
− Cancellation from the 14th day (inclusive) up to the 7th day (exclusive) before the day of departure: 75% of the travel sum;
− Cancellation from the 7th day (inclusive) up to the day of departure: 90% of the travel sum;
− Cancellation on the day of departure or later: the full travel sum.
2. Cancellations outside office hours Cancellations outside office hours are deemed to have been made on the next working day.
Cancellation by Cycle Classic Tours
1. For Program chances made by Cycle Classic tours: if we have to cancel a Cycle Classic Tour prior to departure date the full amount will be refunded. Cycle Classic Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour with fewer than 4 participants up to 28 days before departure. We are not responsible for any payments or costs you made in relation to the tour such like hotel, car rental, airline fares or other related expenses associated with this tour.
2. On some occasions we have to chance our schedule.Cycle Classic Tours is not responsible for additional expenses in case of accidents, natural disasters, traffic jams, strikes, government actions, fire, technical transport problems, flight cancellation and airport scheduling changes, riots, terrorist action or other events beyond our control.
The traveller’s obligations
1.The traveller(s) is/are obliged to comply with all instructions of Cycle Classic Tours to promote the proper fulfilment of the travel package and is/are liable for loss caused by any improper conduct on his/her/their part. The criterion for judging whether conduct is improper will be the conduct of a properly behaved traveller.
A. The traveller who causes or may cause so much nuisance or trouble that the proper fulfilment of a travel package is or may be greatly hindered can be excluded from (continuing) the trip by the travel organiser, if the latter cannot be reasonably required to fulfil the contract.
B. All ensuing costs are borne by the traveller if and insofar as the consequences of the nuisance or trouble can be attributed to him/her. If and insofar as the cause of the exclusion cannot be attributed to the traveller, the travel sum will be wholly or partly refunded to him/her.
3. The traveller is obliged wherever possible to avoid or limit any loss or damage, particularly by meeting his/her reporting obligation.
4. Every traveller must check the exact time of departure for the return journey with the tour holiday representative or the travel organiser’s local representative no more than 24 hours before the indicated time of departure.
Exclusion and limitation of travel organiser’s liability
A. If any service included in the travel package is governed by a Treaty that acknowledges or permits exclusion or limitation of the service provider’s liability, Cycle Classic Tours liability is accordingly excluded or limited.
B. Nor is Cycle Classic Tours liable if and insofar as the traveller has been able to claim his/her loss under an insurance policy, such as a travel and/or holiday cancellation insurance policy.
2. If Cycle Classic Tours is liable vis-à-vis the traveller for loss of enjoyment, the compensation will not exceed the travel sum.
3. Without prejudice to the preceding provisions of this article, Cycle Classic Tours liability for loss resulting from causes other than the death or injury of the traveller is limited to at most three times the travel sum, unless the travel organiser is guilty of wilful intent or gross negligence. In that case the liability is unlimited.
4. The exclusions and/or limitations of Cycle Classic Tours liability included in this article also apply to the staff of Cycle Classic Tours, the booking office and the service providers involved, as well as their staff, unless this is excluded by a Treaty or Act.
The conditions of Cycle Classic Tours are act on the Dutch jurisdiction. The parties agree that the Dutch law applies to this agreement. Any conflicts arising out of this contract will be brought solely before a competent judge in the Netherlands.
Cycle Classic Tours highly recommends you to arrange a good personal insurance before leaving your country and strongly encourages participants to purchase trip cancellation insurance to contract cancelation insurance for covering enrolment costs if you can’t attend our tour. We are not responsible for theft or loss of personal properties. We have our own insurance that covers every possible accident that can happen. Cycle Classic Tours is not responsible for any changes that come out after the brochure, updates can be found on our Cycleclassictours.com website.