Tuscany Coast Cycling Tour
Tuscany coast cycling tour. From March 1 until October 31
For guided options from 4 persons or more send us an email
Only need a bike for Tuscany? BOOK HERE
Cycle along the Tuscan Coastline
This Cycling Tour Tuscany Coast holiday allows you to explore all Tuscany highlights: from the art cities of Pisa and Lucca to small country villages and medieval fortresses. Through the elegant baths of Versilia to the wilder southern coast of Maremma. To the rivers, Arno and Serchio, passing by the lake of Massaciucoli, to the sea again. Furthermore, you see the typical Tuscan countryside rich in family farms and prestigious wineries to the endless pinewoods of the Etruscan coast. Also, you have a unique chance to experience all Tuscany tastes…
This tour crosses also to the large part of Tuscany, mostly on the coast, where the ancient people of the Etruscans lived. A peaceful and cultured people, the Etruscans lived in tune with nature and the landscape; lovers of eating and beauty. Most noteworthy is that they are famous because of their refined furnishings, their sarcophagus, and their always smiling faces. Let’s imagine to follow their footsteps. In addition, you can plan your time slowly and ride a high-class Trekking or E-bike, following the GPS tracks. That is especially relevant because the rural roads are known only by local people. Get a wonderful cycling holiday now!
As you navigate the rural roads that wind between the sea and rolling hills, you’ll be transported to a bygone era, where the essence of Tuscany’s natural beauty and cultural heritage envelops you. Don’t miss the opportunity to dive headlong into this sweet adventure, where you’ll discover the soul of Tuscany and its timeless allure.
Don’t miss this opportunity, and immerse this wonderful Tuscany Coast Tour on two wheels!
- Art cities and medieval villages of Pisa and Lucca areas
- The elegance of Versilia coast
- Wine roads through the famous “Super Tuscan” vineyards
- Seaside villages, parks, and pinewoods flow into wild endless beaches
- Luggage transport between hotels Art cities and medieval villages like Pisa and Lucca
- Beautiful coastal villages like Castiglioncello, Bibbona, San Vincenzo
- “Wine Road of the Etruscan Coast”: you will reach Bibbona, Bolgheri and Castagneto Carducci