Road Cycling Albufeira to Tavira
Road cycling Albufeira to Tavira
Every day all year round. For guided tours send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only need a bike for Algarve? BOOK HERE
The 3 stages during this road cycling tour will lead you by backroads through marvellous scenarios, riding from the coastal cities where you spend the nights to the countryside, by the valleys to the top of the hills. In the first stage, you’ll ride to Faro through Salir and Alte. A village that contains the Algarve’s typical whitewashed houses and lovely fountains. Also known as one of the most typical and unspoilt villages of the region. In the second stage, you’ll pass by São Brás de Alportel, having the opportunity to visit the famous Cork factory, the little village of Cachopo and many small villages. The third stage will take you to Vila Real de Sto António ‘’Enlightenment City’’, to Castro Marim known for its medieval culture, to Alcoutim, situated just on the Guadiana River banks and to many small villages.
During this road cycling, Albufeira to Tavira tour you have the opportunity to experiment with several products and traditions of the region, see historical sights, admire the natural environment, ride through beautiful backroads through the mountains and mingle with the locals. Certainly, an experience you don’t want to miss!
Jump on your road bike and enjoy the Algarve!
- Enjoy incredible landscapes over the coast and the mountains
- Cycle through breath-taking landscapes and discover the beauty of Faro, the valleys and typical quiet backroads
- Cross Portuguese traditional villages and towns through the Algarve region
- Savour the gastronomic local specialities of the Algarve
- Watch the Valleys, the typical quiet Countryside roads and the fascinating view of the Algarve coast together
- Visit Tavira, Alte or Alcoutim typical and unspoilt villages of the region
- Explore the Algarve traditions
Cycling more than 270 km (or 135km) on a 3 stages journey surrounded by stunning sceneries.. with the typicalities of the local towns and villages, express some of the most wonderful experiences you’ll ever forget.