E-bike North Sardinia
E-Bike North Sardinia – Self-guided cycling Trip North Sardinia
Every Saturday all year round
For guided options from 4 persons or more send us an email
Only need a bike for Sardinia? BOOK HERE
E-Bike Trip North Sardinia
Discover the beauties of the Costa Smeralda on two wheels! Enjoy North Sardinia on E-bike or Trekking bike. Moreover, discover lovely beaches with crystal clear water and take a dip in the Mediterranean Sea after a nice day in the saddle. Sardinia’s Northwest Coast is a hidden treasure. The coastline has many white sandy beaches, elegant resort villages, and typical Sardinian medieval old towns. Cycle along the beautiful coastline before touring along the hilly inland to Alghero.
Ride to Cannigione and up due to the hills of San Pantaleo and down to the jet-set town of Porto Cervo. From here you cycle along to Baia Sardinia back to Cannigione. Would you rather see old things, archaeology is some of the most fascinating in Europe. Furthermore, on day 6 you will ride from Sassari all the way back to Alghero, Probably the nicest town in Sardinia, with a lovely port and the old medieval center. Meanwhile, you will stay in lovely 3-star family hotels. For sure you will experience the true Sardinian way of life!
Enjoy fitness with the qualities of life on the wonderful Island of Sardinia!
- Overnights will be in charming family-run charming accommodations where you will be able to experience traditional Italian hospitality, of course, all based on availability
- The beautiful Italian Island of Sardinia is rich in beauty and tradition
- Postcard villages and harbors full of character
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads, and fine food make Sardinia a paradise for all kinds of cyclist
- The beautiful Costa Smeralda & La Maddalena Park
- The royal cities of Castelsardo, Sassari and Alghero
- Rolling hills and wide pastures of Anglona