North Sardinia bike Trip
E Bike North Sardinia – Self guided cycling Trip North Sardinia.
Every Saturday all year round
For guided options from 4 persons or more send us an email
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for Sardinia? Check: BIKE RENTALS SARDINIA
E Bike Trip North Sardinia
Discover the beauties of the Costa Smeralda on two wheels! Enjoy North Sardinia on E bike or Trekking bike. Moreover discover lovely beaches with christal clear water and take a dip in the Mediterranean Sea after a nice day in the saddle. Sardinia’s Northwest coast is a hidden treasure. The coastline has many white sandy beaches, elegant resort villages and typical Sardinian medieval old towns. Cycle along the beautiful coastline before touring along the hilly inland to Alghero.
Ride to Cannigione and up due to the hills of San Pantaleo and down to the jet set town of Porto Cervo. From here you cycle along to Baia Sardinia back to Cannigione. Would you rather see old things, the archaeology is some of the most fascinating in Europe. Furthermore on day 6 you will ride from Sassari all the way back to Alghero, Probably the nicest town in Sardinia, with a lovely port and the old medieval centre. Meanwhile you will stay in lovely 3 star family hotels. For sure you will experience the true Sardinian way of life!
Enjoy fitness with the qualities of life on the wonderful Island of Sardinia!
- Overnights will be in charming family-run charming accommodations where you will be able to experience the traditional Italian hospitality, of course all based on availability
- The beautiful Italian Island of Sardinia is rich in beauty and tradition
- Postcard villages and harbours full of character
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads and fine food makes Sardinia a paradise for all kinds of cyclist
- The beautiful Costa Smeralda & La Maddalena Park
- The royal cities of Castelsardo, Sassari and Alghero
- Rolling hills and wide pastures of Anglona