Lucca to Florence Cycling Tour
Lucca to Florence Cycling Tour. From March – October
Self-guided tour 5 days-4 nights
For guided options from 4 persons or more send us an email
Only need a bike for Tuscany? BOOK HERE
Cycling Tour on E-bike or Trekking bike
Lucca to Florence is the “Classic” Tour of Tuscany. You will cycle from the Tuscan city of Lucca all the way to the most beautiful Tuscan city of Florence. On this 5 days 4 nights cycling tour trip you will be provided with a GPS and information pack. You will experience the best scenery and emotions that Tuscany offers.
The Tour goes from Lucca to Montecatini Terme due to Montecarlo, providing magnificent panoramas that take your breath away. Spend some time enjoying the thermal waters of Montecatini Terme. From here you jump on your bike again to San Miniato. On your last cycling day, you will cycle a fantastic journey due to the rural countryside that surrounds Florence. You will get spectacular views over the Arno and Pesa Valley, stretching out to the Chianti region. You will ride due to the vineyards, and olive groves and pass the remains of historic buildings! Finally, you arrive in Florence and immerse yourself among the countless, squares, palaces, museums, churches, shops, and boutiques. Furthermore, with your GPS, you will easily guide you from one destination to another. The staff in Lucca will always be on hand to help you get the most out of your holiday.
Watch and cycle the Lucca to Florence Tour on your bicycle due to Tuscany
- The medieval town of Lucca; Lucca is “the town of 100 churches”
- Florence or Firenze: the birthplace of the Renaissance and capital of Tuscany world famous for its art and Italian culture
- Lucca and its city walls (perfect for cycling)
- DOC wine region of Colline Lucchesi, Montecarlo, is an excellent excuse for a break to taste delicious regional wines
- Visitors love Montecatini Terme for its lively atmosphere, thermal baths, spa, and well-being centers
- Fantastic scenery, perfect roads, and fine food make Italy a road cycling paradise