Classic Sicily bike Trip
Self guided cycling classic Sicily bike trip. From January – November
For guided options from 4 persons or more send us an email
Only need a bike for Sicily? Check: BIKE RENTALS SICILY
Self guided classic Sicily bike Trip on E bike or Trekking bike
Cycling Sicily is a great way to immerse this fantastic Italian island. Combine cycling with archaeology, panoramic medieval villages and small mountain ranges! You will ride some 250 kilometres. Your start will be in Palzzalo Acreide. From here you cycle the South East coastline as well the stunning backyards of Sicily island. The island is perfect for cycling , with its beautiful natural landscapes and excellent weather all year round. Cycle the Erei mountains range valley and the Val di Noto.
Visit places and bike through small villages like Palazzolo Acreide, Ragusa Ibla, Noto and don’t forget Syracuse. That is one of the capitals of the Greek colonies of the Magna Grecia. When you cycling along the cost you will see the bird and wildlife sanctuary “Oasi di Vendicari”. The hilly and mountainous landscapes are ideal for a great cycling holiday on the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. You won’t be the first one that discover Sicily the cycle paradise. The tours are designed for those who love to travel with some autonomy but also enjoy a range of services which will make your cycling holiday comfortable and unique.
Enjoy fitness with visiting archaeological sites and baroque architecture
- Immerse medieval villages, great climbs and last but not least the delicious culinary specialities of Sicily!
- Cycle the beautiful Val di Noto which has been declared as UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003
- Visit the most important of the baroque cities in Sicily, Piazza Armerina, known for the mosaiques of the Roman Villa del Casale Around
- Visit old historical places like Palazzolo Acreide, Modica, Scicli, Ragusa Ibla and Noto
- Relax on one of the many spectacular beaches
- Along the cost you will see the bird and wildlife sanctuary “Oasi di Vendicari”
- Visit old towns with their natural treasures