Cycling the Dolomites
Cycling the Dolomites – self-guided holiday
From May to the end of September
Prices from €795 please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only need a bike for another destination? Check: WWW.CCTBIKERENTAL.COM
Self-guided Dolomites on a road bike
The mighty Dolomites in North Italy are perfectly located in the northeast corner of Italy near Switzerland and Austria. This stunning area has one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the European Alps. The Dolomites are a real cycling paradise for every keen cyclist. Here you’ll experience one of the most challenging cycling tracks and mythical climbs. The Grande Strada Delle Dolomiti (Great Dolomites Road) makes cycling perfect due to the good asphalt and scenic roads. This terrain is famous because of its biggest Gran Fondo event in Italy: the Maratona dles Dolomites. You can climb many incredible mountain summits of the Giro d’Italia. The climbs to Passo Sella, Passo Campolongo, Passo Gardena, Tre Cime, and of course one of the most famous climbs in the Dolomites: the climb to the summit of Passo Giau 2233m are first-class challenges!
This trip is only recommendable for fit cyclists; you really must be fit and healthy. You’ll face spectacular mountain passes on this cycle the Dolomites tour. You cycle over safe roads and leave the heavy traffic routes behind you. Hop on your bike and enjoy this incredible cycling adventure in the heart of the Dolomites, a region that has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most fascinating and charming destinations in the entire world!
Experience an unforgettable cycling holiday in Alta Badia – the Dolomites
- Cycle through typical Italian countryside villages
- The Dolomites are great because of the fantastic scenery, perfect roads, and great climbs making the Dolomites a cycling paradise
- Attack Passo Giau with 2233m is one of the highest summits in the Dolomites
- The bike-friendly B & B is right in the middle of the Dolomites and rated superb (9.1) on Booking.com
- Follow the footsteps of all the greatest riders in Giro d’Italia….challenge yourself. Are you on for it?
- Taste the gastronomic local specialties of the Alta Badia cuisine.
- Cycle up to Passo Sella, Passo Campolongo, Passo Gardena, Tre Cime, and much more top climbs