Route des Grand Alps 2020
Experience a amazing guided cycling tour Route des Grand Alps 2020. This Guided cycling tour is from 4 persons or more and takes place in the summer from June until September (for exact dates check cost & book)
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Bike Rentals French Alps? Check: BIKE RENTALS FRENCH ALPS
Guided cycling Tour Route des Grand Alps 2020
The route des Grandes Alps is definitely one of the toughest cycling tours we offer in France. This classic route takes in many famous Tour de France cols including the Alpe d’Huez, Col du Galibier, Col du Mont Cenis and Iseran. Ride them all in a spectacular 8-day tour over the Alpine backbone that’s forged a century of cycling exploits. Cycle the Alps is conquer the famous Alpe d’Huez and the Galibier another Tour de France classic Alp. Experience the best of the French Alps and cycle from Bourg d’ Oisans all te way down to Annecy. You will have the chance to discover the French roads cycling through the most scenery landscapes and to tackle some of France’s most famous cols
So don’t wait, hop on your bike and explore this must do Route des Grand Alpes trip!
- Tackle all the Mythical Cols of the Tour de France
- All mountain summits are top class climbs: Hors Category…..and all are tough monsters and legends of the Tour de France History
- Charming cycling friendly hotels during your Cycling Trip
- Annecy: the Capital of the Alps” and also the finishing point for your Routes des Grand Alps
- The amazing Col du Galibier before plunging down to the Lautaret.
- Col de l’Echelle via Susa, starting point of the Col du Mont Cenisand its 27 km of ascent
- Alpe d’ Huez and the Sarenne pass.
- The beauty and diversity of the landscapes along the way
- A patient & professional cycling guide with a support van!