Algarve road cycling holiday
Self guided Algarve road cycling Tour. Every day all year round.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
For guided tours for groups, cycling clubs and teams we can tailor made any program!
More than 550 km (340 miles) of spectacular and challenging tracks.
Only need a bike for Algarve? Check: BIKE RENTALS ALGARVE
Self guided Algarve road cycling Tour on road bike
This Algarve road cycling holiday features many highlights. Nice rides will take you through the breath taking landscapes of the Algarve. The beauty of the Southwest Algarve and Vicentine Coast Natural Park are superb and it’s excellent for road biking. The Algarve region is blessed with over 300 days of sunshine, the Algarve offers excellent temperatures to enjoy cycling at any time of year. Average temperatures vary between 15 degrees in January until the 30 degrees in August and 20 degrees in November. More than 550 km (340 miles) of spectacular and challenging tracks. This program leads you along the Algarve coastline and into the backyards over quiet roads and through typical small villages in the hilly hinterland.
Cycle on your first cycle day the region of Sagres and cycle over quit roads in the hills of the magnificent Vicentine Coast Natural Park. From here you cycle the next 3 days through country roads. From cycling through the country roads you’ll cycle the hills of the Algarve with an beautiful view of the coast. On the last cycling day there is an Tavira loop ride which will let you see all the best of Tavira. So jump on your road bike and discover the Algarve on two wheels!
The fascinating view upon the Algarve coast together with the typicality’s of the local towns and villages
- Explore the typical Algarve traditions
- Discover incredible landscapes over the coast and the mountains
- Cross Portuguese traditional villages and towns through the Algarve region
- Savour the gastronomic local specialities of the Algarve
- Charming 4* Hotels
- Visit “Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina”
- The Historical city of Lagos owns a remarkable place in Portuguese history.
- Tavira is a beautiful historic coastal town and it’s only 20 km from the Spanish border