Tour de France Pyrenees 2022
Tour de France Pyrenees 2022 Watch & Cycle
5 days-4 nights July 19 – 23 2022
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages: CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Check also the Tour de France VIP PACKAGES: TOUR DE FRANCE PARIS HOSPITALITY 2022
Guided Tour de France Pyrenees watch & cycle
Watch and ride the Pyrenean mountain stages of the Tour de France 2022. This Cycling Tour features many highlights and combines watching the TDF 2022 with some top-class cycling in the mighty Pyrenees. You will get the opportunity to climb some famous cols.
The TDF heads to the Pyrenees, where the final battle for the yellow jersey and General Classification will take place. Stage Seventeen takes us on a mountainous journey of 143km from Saint Gaudens to the summit finish at Peyragudes. After crossing the Col D’Aspin and the Hourquette d’Anzican, attacks could come as early as the Col d’Azet. The final run to the finish at the Altiport is 8km at 7.8%.
Stage Eighteen is the last mountain test of the 2022 Tour. 143km from Lourdes to the summit finish on the Hautacam, the first finish here since 2014. Previous victors on this mountain are Vincenzo Nibali and Bjarne Riis. The Peloton crosses the Col d’Aubisque, 16.4km at 7.1%, and the brand new climb of the Col de Spandelles, 10.3km at 8.3% before the punishing final climb.
Stage Nineteen takes the peloton 189km from Catelnau- Magnoac to Cahors. There are no significant difficulties at this stage which should favor the sprinters and could decide the battle for the Green jersey.
Don’t forget to check our online bike rental platform in Europe: WWW.CCTBIKERENTAL.COM
Watch and cycle this TDF de France Pyrenees cycling Tour 2022
Included in your package
- 3 nights at hotel Carré Py *** in Bagneres de Bigorre
- 1 night in Toulouse based on B & B
- Daily breakfasts
- 3 x evening meals in Bagneres de Bigorre
- Transport as per the tour itinerary
- The official 2022 Tour de France welcome pack and roadbook
- Access to Izoard finish hospitality area on one of the stages
- Cross the finish line VIP ride experience
- Access to the Relais Etape mid-stage hospitality area on one of the stages
- Access to one start village
- Exclusive Tour de France merchandise; cap, poncho, and water bottle