Tour de France Pyrenees cycling Tour 2020
Guided Tour de France Pyrenees cycling Tour 2020.
From July 3 until July 6
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Guided Tour de France Pyrenees cycling Tour 2020
The TDF Pyrenees 2020 cycling tour will take place from July 3 until July 6 . Watch and ride the Pyrenean mountain stages of the Tour de France 2020. This Cycling Tour features many highlights and combines watching the TDF 2020 with some top class cycling in the mighty Pyrenees.
You will get the opportunity to climb some famous cols. You stay in Bagneres de Bigorre on this one-centre tour and you will see the 2 Pyrenean mountain stages of the 2020 Tour de France. Exclusive VIP access is included and for those bringing bikes you will be able to ride famous Pyrenean climbs. Like last year the 2020 Tour de France will visit the Pyrenees and the Pyrenean stages will provide us with a first sort out of the General Classification with some big climbs on the menu like the Col de Peyresourde, Soudet and Marie Blanque.
Your hotel during this tour will be right in the middle of all activities and close to all the TDF stages in the Pyrenees .
On July 5 you will witness the finish of the stage 8 Cazères-sur-Garonne > Loudenvielle.
Cross the finish line’ VIP experience. You will ride on the TDF course that the peloton will ride on just hours later. After you have crossed the official finish line opictures can be taken on the winners podium.
Your day includes
- Cycle the final portion of the stage along the same route as the pros just hours later
- Crossing the finish line on your bike
- A photo on the top step of the official podium
Don’t forget to check our online bike rental platform in Europe: WWW.CCTBIKERENTALS.COM
Watch and cycle this TDF de France Pyrenees cycling Tour 2020
- Exclusive Tour de France VIP access
- Enjoy stage hospitality during everal stages
- Your hotel in Bagneres de Bigorre will be right in the middle of all TDF Action!
- Professional guides and support vehicle during the guided rides
- The Pyrenees are well known among all cycling fanatics
- Watch the TDF Live @ the Relais Etape
- 2020 Tour de France welcome pack with official Le Tour merchandise and a Tour de France road book