Family cycling Trip Girona
Self guided family cycling Trip Girona. From March 1 until October 30
Check for all cycling tripsin Soian this page: ALL CYCLING TOURS IN SPAIN
Only need a bike for Girona? Check: Bike rentals Girona
Self guided family cycling Trip Girona on E bike or Trekking bike
This family cycling trip brings you along the Girona greenways. The routes are divided in shorter rides to make this cycle trip ideal for families with children. Cycle every day around the 20 km. Because of the small distances even the smallest ones can do these rides. You’ll stay in quiet and lovely little hotels and farmhouses most of the hotels have an swimming pool. The swimming pools are the perfect way to cooling down after your cycle day.
The tour will let you see different spots to discover with the kids such as forests, volcanic areas and river marshes. In the city of Girona there is enough to do and to see. You can for example visit the Cathedral of Girona or visit the ancient Jewish Quarter one of the best preserved in the world. The last stage of this family cycling trip drives you to the coast were you’ll reaching the Mediterranean Sea. This ride will be easy because you ride all the way downhill. Cycle through the cropland and forests. You can spend the rest of the last day relaxing and enjoying of a beach.
Enjoy this family cycling Trip and visit all the beauties
- Easy and short cycle rides along the greenway “El Carrilet”
- Enjoy the nature away from the crowds: volcanic areas, forests and rivers
- Stay in little local hotels and farmhouses, some of them with swimming pool
- Fully supported with luggage transfers and 24 h emergency number
- Visit the old narrow gauge railway line “Carrilet d’Olot”
- The fantastic area of the Bas Valley with its gorgeous countryside and typical villages
- Sant Feliu de Guíxols, with its magnificent fishing port and cultural interest, especially for its monastery
- Girona with its beautiful cathedral which has broadcast single nave of Gothic architecture in the world