Tour de France Alps 2022
Guided cycling Tour de France Alps watch and ride
July 12 -16 – 2022 – stay 4 nights at 4 **** Club Med in Alpe D’Huez
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages: CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Check also the Tour de France VIP PACKAGES: TOUR DE FRANCE PARIS HOSPITALITY 2022
Guided cycling Tour de France Alps on a road bike
Watch and cycle the official Tour de France Alps 2022 stages. Cycle the Alps and experience the best of the TDF 2022 right in the heart of the Alps! Cycling in this beautiful region is a unique opportunity to tackle the famous cols and see the peloton live in action. Moreover, you will get exclusive VIP access to the stages in the Alps. Join the Tour de France Alps 2022 cycling tour and jump on your road bike. You will be based at the 4-star CLUB Med at the Alpe d’Huez.
The Tour de France begins on Friday 1st July 2022. The first three stages take place in Denmark, followed by stages in Northern France, Belgium, and Switzerland.
The race then heads to the Alps, where none of the contenders for the yellow jersey can afford to slip up. Stage Eleven takes us on a mountainous149km from Albertville to the Col du Granon. The climbs are tightly packed, starting with the amazing Montvernier hairpins, crossing the Telegraphe and Galibier passes before a final 10km climb at 9% to finish at the 2,413m Granon.
Stage Twelve is an epic, this is also the route of this year’s Etape du Tour. The route is an exact replica of the stage from Briancon to Alpe D’Huez in 1986 where Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault crossed the line hand in hand. There are 4,750m of climbing in the 166km route.
Stage Thirteen takes the peloton from Bourg D’Oisans at the foot of Alpe D’Huez 193km to Saint Etienne. There are no significant difficulties at this stage which should favor the sprinters
Enjoy the Tour de France Alps stages in 2022
Included in your package
- 4 nights at hotel Club Med in Alpe D’Huez
- Full Board included at the hotel
- The official 2022 Tour de France welcome pack and roadbook
- Transport as per the tour itinerary
- Access to the Village depart area on one of the stages
- Access to the Relais Etape hospitality area on one of the stages
- Access to Izoard finish hospitality area on one of the stages
- Cross the finish line VIP experience at l’Alpe d’Huez for the riders on the same day as the pro
- Exclusive Tour de France merchandise; cap, poncho, and water bottle (pictures below)