Tour de France Alps 2020
Guided cycling Tour de France Alps.
Postponed to September 14-18
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Check also the Tour de France VIP PACKAGES : TOUR DE FRANCE PARIS HOSPITALITY 2020
Guided cycling Tour de France Alps on a road bike
Watch and cycle the official Tour de France Alps 2020 stages. Cycle the Alps and experience the best of the TDF 2020 right in the heart of the Alps! Cycling in this beautiful region, this is an unique opportunity to tackle the famous cols and see the peloton live in action. Moreover you will get exclusive VIP access for the 3 stages in the Alps. Join the Tour de France Alps 2020 cycling tour and jump on your road bike. You will be based in Chambery at a 4 star city hotel, this location is perfect to access the 3 Alpine stages of the 2020 Tour de France.
The Tour de France 2020 edition will have three stages and amazing climbs. The stages feature Col de Porte, Col de Madeleine, Meribel Col de la Loze, Cormet de Roseland, Col de Saisies and Plateau de Glieres. This Tour de France Alps is including a 2020 Tour de France welcome pack with official Le Tour merchandise and the 2020 Tour de France road book. Included in the tour is a full supported itinerary with daily transport for cyclists and spectators.
Jump on your road bike and cycle the offical Tour de France Alps stages 2020
- Daily guided road bike rides with minibus vehicle support
- Official Tour de France VIP access and the finish experience
- Watch The final stages Col de Porte, Villard de Lans, Col de Madeleine and many more live !
- 4 * hotel in Chambery with everything included
- Minibus support vehicle
- Tour de France road book and merchandise
- Route maps, plans and guided cycling with bike guides