Lakes of Lombardy 2020
Guided cycling Tour Lakes of Lombardy 2020. From May 1 until September 30
For private groups only – 6 persons or more.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for other bike Tours? check our online bike hire platform WWW.CCTBIKERENTALS.COM
Guided cycling Tour Lakes of Lombardy 2020 on road bike
This wonderful Lake Lombardy tour is designed for those who are looking to riding in the finest regions of Italian & Swiss lakes, a little bit of climbing, thrilling descents, fine dining and generally a riding holiday with Italian class. The trip starts from the shores of the second biggest lake of Italy, renowned for it’s mild climate, lush vegetation’s, classy regal villas and excellent riding. Over the week, you will ride across and along the shores of Lago di Lugano, Lago di Como, Lago d’Iseo, Lago d’Idro. And finally Lago di Garda following some of the great routes of the Giro d’Italia and La Lombardia. You will cycle some classic passes and exploring the delights of Italian pre-alpine mountains and lakes.
A trip to Lake Como is not complete without a ride up to Madonna del Ghisallo. Visit the famous hilltop cyclists chapel on top. You spend your last day riding through the limestone and Dolomites of Trento region before descending to Lago di Garda for one last evening of fine Italian food and wine!
Enjoy and immerse a wonderful cycling trip in the Lombardy and Como regio!
- The lake sides towns of Angera, Cernobbio, Bellagio, Sarnico and Saló
- Incredibly scenic countryside roads that will take you across the border into Swiss territory!
- Cernobbio, the second home of George Clooney
- World famous climb to “Madonna del Ghisallo” the chapel and admire the bikes of the great Fausto Coppi and Gino Bartali!
- The climb to Bellano is part of the Giro di Lombardia each year and is 5.5 km long
- Fantastic climb from San Pellegrino up to Passo Zambla is 23.5 km long
- Last day descent to Lago di Garda, a perfect finish after a perfect week of riding