Como Cinque Terre Tuscany 2021
Guided cycling Tour Como Cinque Terre Tuscany 2021.
From May 1 to October
Private groups only from 6 persons or more.
Check also our Road Bike friendly hotel pages : CYCLE CLASSIC TOURS BIKE HOTELS
Only need a bike for Tuscany? Check: BIKE RENTAL TUSCANY
Guided cycling Tour Como-Cinque Terre-Tuscany 2021 on road bike
This is an unique opportunity to cycle the most beautiful route of Italy during this 11 days/10 nights trip. This road cycling trip features many highlights, your start will be in the Como lake side town of Cernobbio. This very pleasant town is especially famous because it is the second home of George Clooney. Ride along three beautiful lakes: Switzerland’s Lake Lugano, Lake Maggiore and also Lake Como.
A trip to Lake Como is not complete without a ride up to Ghisallo, visiting the museum and the chapel of La Madonna del Gisello is a must do for every cyclist, From the Italian Lake District you continue to the Liguarian hills of Cinque Terre. Furthermore when you are out of the village of Levanto you’ll begin your ride into the magnificent Cinque Terre region enjoying breathtaking views of the dramatic cliffs below and finishing in Portovenere with a spectacular view of the La Spezia gulf. After the Cinque Terre area the cycling trip continues to beautiful Tuscany!
Como via Cinque Terre along the Ligurian coast all the way to Tuscany!
- A trip to Lake Como is not complete without a ride up to Ghisallo
- Imaging drinking an espresso or cappuccino in the town of Bellagio
- Ride into the magnificent Cinque Terre enjoying breath-taking views of the dramatic cliffs below and finishing in Portovenere with a spectacular view of the La Spezia gulf
- The Hotel in Chianti is located In the quiet village of Radda in Chianti a Relais, and part of the Luxury chain Hotels
- Cycle from the typical Chianti countryside to the rolling hills of Siena
- Cernobbio: This very pleasant town is the second home of George Clooney
- Wander through the old medieval town of San Gimignano and discover the beauties of one of Italian best hidden treasures!